Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

chas0218

Reaction score
Check out this website... https://noradinc.com/davisville-berthing-schedule/ This gives you all the ships due to arrive in Davisville. I believe you'll be on Horizon Highway. It's due into Altamira on 5/20, departing on 5/22 and sails directly to Davisville - you can find the ship schedule here.... https://www.klineglobalroro.com/schedules/1-2_north_america_and_mexico_gulf_to_europe_schedule.pdf

The dates constantly change due to the ships timing in/out of ports and other delays.
Thank you for that great info! Now I know whether the dealer is just giving me lip service or legitimate information.

Mega_Morvik

Reaction score
Any Canadian Orders showing up lately? Ordered in Nov 2021, dealer called said it went to D status March 29, then they said I was D1 and have a VIN, but now they say to expect it end of July. Well if they can expect it then do they know more info and not sharing? Anyone else in the similar time frame? Really wish we could use RAMchat up here, sometimes its worked, but soon as they see Canada its the default reply, they wont look at it.

Randy1021

Reaction score
Happy 6 month anniversary since my truck order today!! According to dealer the truck is still in the shipping stage and sitting in the rail yard in Mexico since 4/21. I know there are people who have waited longer than me and some are still waiting but this is getting old fast! Interest rates just keep climbing...

G rams

Reaction score
Any Canadian Orders showing up lately? Ordered in Nov 2021, dealer called said it went to D status March 29, then they said I was D1 and have a VIN, but now they say to expect it end of July. Well if they can expect it then do they know more info and not sharing? Anyone else in the similar time frame? Really wish we could use RAMchat up here, sometimes its worked, but soon as they see Canada its the default reply, they wont look at it.
We ordered September 13 2021...just went to D...Ontario Canada I did go on a chat with Ram I gave my VON number as we did not have the VIN.

G rams

Reaction score
Link is https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge choose chat and follow the prompts ...I just went on this week

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Saw an article the other day about Mexico switching from Texas to New Mexico as the go to shipping state, anybody else hear that?
That would explain some of the delays we're seeing in shipping, they talk about being rerouted through New Mexico currently. Would certainly increase some of the lead times everyone is seeing.

G rams

Reaction score
Happy 6 month anniversary since my truck order today!! According to dealer the truck is still in the shipping stage and sitting in the rail yard in Mexico since 4/21. I know there are people who have waited longer than me and some are still waiting but this is getting old fast! Interest rates just keep climbing...
We ordered Sept 13, 2021 Big Horn Cummins Mega Cab..seeing that most of the Mega Cab orders are the ones being delayed wondering if there is a pattern here. Our order just went to D status yesterday.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
We ordered Sept 13, 2021 Big Horn Cummins Mega Cab..seeing that most of the Mega Cab orders are the ones being delayed wondering if there is a pattern here. Our order just went to D status yesterday.
That would be a cool statistic to see. Order & delivered megacab ratio compared to crewcabs for instance. See what the actual difference is.

BrodieH

Reaction score
Moved to D status yesterday, VIN 3C6UR5NL7NG342661 @brv10 is there any other information I can get on est build date? Or a window sticker? Payload limits? Thanks in advance.

gator6

Reaction score
And there aren't too many ways out of Florida

I just mean paying for it! Our command had us holed up in a hotel in the Tampa area for the first three days since it was near our emergency watchfloor, but when Irma shifted they evacuated us again to a hotel in Orlando where we weathered it out and watch the eye roll over us. After that we ended up back in the Tampa area manning the watch until the Keys opened back up 3 weeks later.

Not a lot of people set money aside for a five week hurrication, just another benefit some military members don’t even consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightTrain

Reaction score
Saw an article the other day about Mexico switching from Texas to New Mexico as the go to shipping state, anybody else hear that?
Mexico has to get their security in order or they’ll have the same issues at any border crossings.

Last edited:

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
I called and made a complaint with RAM. If only one person makes it know it doesn't do anything. If everyone does, then they might take notice and add the ability to disable it in an upcoming update. just my .02
I emailed them and called them a long time ago. I think their system wouldn’t acce one of them. Surprise surprise.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I guess the reason for delays is parts. A friend has tried to build a truck on the ram site for the last two months, it’s a bighorn, every time he adds the $4,200.00 equipment package it kicks the Cummins off and adds the Hemi.
It’s like everything else when it comes to delays, parts, work in general.. most places are understaffed and no one is applying for the jobs…

ermster02

Reaction score
Yup! I read that too! My government contact (worked in government for 15 years) said it was because of the Texas governor. Note: I dunno how true that is. Just relaying it.

Users who are viewing this thread