Back in November, the Ram Truck brand unveiled a very special edition of its popular Power Wagon off-roader. Paying homage to the original civilian 1946 Dodge Power Wagon, the 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition is the ultimate modern-day Power Wagon adding premium features that have never been offered before. Now, the 75th Anniversary Edition models are arriving in dealer showrooms.
The new 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition package adds the following equipment to the standard Power Wagon model…
- 115-Volt Auxiliary Power-Outlet w/400 Watt Inverter
- 17 Speaker Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
- 17-Inch x 8.0-Inch Bead-Lock Capable Wheels
- 2nd-Row In-Floor Storage Bins
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
- Mirror-Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors
- Electronic Shift-On-The-Fly Transfer Case
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory
- Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Panel)
- Front and Rear Floor Mats
- Front Door Accent Lighting
- Front Seat-Back Map-Pockets
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Second Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- LED Dome Lamp with On/Off Switch
- LED Interior Lighting
- Media Hub with 2 Charge-Only USB Ports
- Power Folding Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Memory
- Overhead LED Lamps
- Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
- Premium Overhead Console
- Radio/Driver Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
- Rear Door Accent Lighting
- Remote-Proximity Keyless -Entry
- Remote-Start System
- Remote Tailgate-Release
- Security Alarm
- Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Uconnect® 12.0-Inch Display with Navigation
- Universal Garage-Door Opener
Featuring a unique Power Wagon 75 Years of Service” door badge, black grille mesh with a Gunmetal R-A-M grille badge, Diamond Black door, tailgate graphics, and rock rails with side-step capability. With premium LED headlamps with darkened bezels featuring LED lighting with an Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) from the Limited Night Edition and a set of new 17-inch painted cast-aluminum Beadlock-capable wheels, also make the 75th Anniversary Edition stand out against the other models in the Power Wagon lineup.
Inside, Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition models get a premium Mountain Brown leather interior featuring bucket seats from the Limited Longhorn with a commemorative “Power Wagon 75” logo and door inserts, Gloss Black instrument panel inserts, center console and dashboard badges, and a dark brushed aluminum radio surround with Piano Black Silverline accents. The popular 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system with Navigation and a powerful 750-watt, 17-speaker Harman Kardon sound system is also standard.
The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition Package adds an additional $11,715 USD (or $7,995 CAD) to the mid-level Power Wagon. The mid-level 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon features a starting U.S. MSRP of $66,945 or a Canadian MSRP of $75,685 (both including destination).
All 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon models are only available in Crew Cab models with the 6-foot, 4-inch box configuration. Each 2500 Power Wagon comes equipped with the 6.4-liter HEMI V8 BGE (or Big Gas Engine) delivering 410 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 429 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm and mated to a ZF-sourced 8HP75 8-speed automatic transmission.
This particular model shown, is available as of the writing of this article from New Smyrna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition Image Gallery:
You must be logged in to post a comment.