Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your four-legged friends

CaptainMike

Reaction score
Life with a Heeler: So I'm sitting here enjoying my morning coffee and cruising the interwebs when I hear Luke at his water bowl. I'm thinking "it sounds like he's blowing bubbles in his water" so I go investigate. Well, apparently, the cat puked his breakfast into the dog's water and Luke was bobbing for cat puke, blowing bubbles through his nose! You can't make this stuff up. And here's his "Who, me?" pic.Who me_Luke.jpg

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Hey by the way what’s the pronoun for that set-up? Not judging just curious.:)
He’s a boy but he’s fixed so he’s a girl now? Oh, wait. that’s not how it works. He’s still a boy.

He’s just into everything all at once, he’s WFO skint back all hours of the day.

That pic was the half second he stopped moving. He sprinted through the bathroom, saw an opportunity and dove into my pants and then wrestled with himself chasing his tail or something in my pants until I removed him for pants reinstallation

CaptainMike

Reaction score
He’s a boy but he’s fixed so he’s a girl now? Oh, wait. that’s not how it works. He’s still a boy.

He’s just into everything all at once, he’s WFO skint back all hours of the day.

That pic was the half second he stopped moving. He sprinted through the bathroom, saw an opportunity and dove into my pants and then wrestled with himself chasing his tail or something in my pants until I removed him for pants reinstallation
Kittens are so dang fun to have around, especially 2 or more. I love seeing all of the cat toys strewn about your house.

Grey

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I am the Boss around here. Any Questions
Mr. Winston Waddlebutt

Attachments

• IMG_3496.jpeg
    IMG_3496.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3506.jpeg
    IMG_3506.jpeg
    414.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3497.jpeg
    IMG_3497.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3498.jpeg
    IMG_3498.jpeg
    489.1 KB · Views: 13

ppine

Reaction score
Dogs are natural and organic and unaffected by societal norms. They are also honest which makes them great teachers. I have three dogs and spend time with horses each week, because then being around humans much easier. Having a Border Collie is one life's great experiences. Having a Corgi is like having a professional clown in the family. Having a Chug Chi Chi/Pug cross is like having a spiritual advisor.

ppine

Reaction score
Horses and especially mules are really honest. More honest than dogs even. They can change your life.
I teach kids to ride horses and half the time they are teaching me.

Users who are viewing this thread