Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolverine Boots Partners With Ram Trucks, To Create Limited Edition Boot Lineup:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Wolverine Boots Partners With Ram Trucks, To Create Limited Edition Boot Lineup:​

Tradesman, Rebel, and Limited Models Are Represented...​

1630774962988.png

Wolverine, the 138-year-old boot and clothing brand, and Ram Truck, the brand that is “Built to Serve,” have unveiled a one-of-a-kind collaboration in time for Labor Day to celebrate those in the skilled trades and the work ethic that it takes to succeed. The USA-built collection of boots is inspired by the performance and bold details of Ram trucks. For each item pre-ordered, Wolverine and the Ram Truck brand will donate to SkillsUSA, a nonprofit organization focused on supporting the next generation of skilled tradespeople.

Nd79

Reaction score
My Redwing work boots I bought 10+ years ago have held up pretty well. I've re-soled them once and they are due for another re-sole. I'm not sure if I'd give wolverine boots a try it not, but definitely not for $400.

UglyViking

Reaction score
Those $400 "limited" boots are not modern "work boots" by any stretch, but they are nice looking boots to wear in a casual office setting. That said they don't last very long for the price, or maybe I'm just too hard and expecting too much out of my stuff.

All their boot prices seem relatively normal for made in the USA boots. I've gotta say, I do find it a bit comical that people will spend over $100 on some mesh Nike shoes and balk at the idea of a boot with quality leather made stateside costing $200. (not saying that is people here, just saying it's quite common)

jetrinka

Reaction score
Those $400 "limited" boots are not modern "work boots" by any stretch, but they are nice looking boots to wear in a casual office setting. That said they don't last very long for the price, or maybe I'm just too hard and expecting too much out of my stuff.

All their boot prices seem relatively normal for made in the USA boots. I've gotta say, I do find it a bit comical that people will spend over $100 on some mesh Nike shoes and balk at the idea of a boot with quality leather made stateside costing $200. (not saying that is people here, just saying it's quite common)

I agree. Made in USA costs quite a bit more money with work boots but is always worth it

Highcountry

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Wolverines once.........wore them elk hunting one weekend and literally destroyed them. Hopefully they've improved

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
$400 for the Limited boot and they don't come in wide widths. Oh Lord.

Why is it that they think its one size fits all? :mad:

I remember as a kid when we went to get shoes, they would measure our feet, length AND width, and then come out with the correct size. Mine always measured as a D width.

Nowdays, I have a hard time finding any shoe in a wide width. They try to tell me to get the next size up. WHY? The next size up is longer, not wider! Especially in the area I need a wide shoe. :mad:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is it that they think its one size fits all? :mad:

I remember as a kid when we went to get shoes, they would measure our feet, length AND width, and then come out with the correct size. Mine always measured as a D width.

Nowdays, I have a hard time finding any shoe in a wide width. They try to tell me to get the next size up. WHY? The next size up is longer, not wider! Especially in the area I need a wide shoe. :mad:

I have duck feet. It was a curse on my parents as a kid (all three of us) but makes it easier to stay upright sometimes.

The US Army stuck me in too small boots and I developed hammer toes thanks to them.

Users who are viewing this thread