Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

kobra

Reaction score
The old school Wyoming solution for cold weather is to just put a piece of cardboard in front of your radiator. It works just fine and does not cost anything.
I haven't seen that solution since the 80s... wire ties through the grill? With plastic parts? No thanks, been there don't need to do it again. Get a proper winter front that clips on in minutes, and can go through weekly car washes (unless not washing your truck in the winter is an option??)

Brad

jebruns

Reaction score
I have one of those winter covers, from my 18 2500 Laramie. It was never used. I'd get rid of it for actual shipping cost only.
I still have this. Deal still stands. Kind of hate to just throw it away.

dgillo

Reaction score
I still have this. Deal still stands. Kind of hate to just throw it away.
If this is still available I'd like to take you up on it. I live just outside Fairbanks Ak and will definitely need a cover for my '22 I just picked up. It's a '22 Laramie with the 6.7 so I don't think there will be any fitment issues

jebruns

Reaction score
If this is still available I'd like to take you up on it. I live just outside Fairbanks Ak and will definitely need a cover for my '22 I just picked up. It's a '22 Laramie with the 6.7 so I don't think there will be any fitment issues
I still have it. Will send a PM.

dgillo

Reaction score
I still have it. Will send a PM.
Winter Cover arrived yesterday and looks like it will work perfectly, Thank you jebruns for the generosity! Now I'm just waiting for the cold to roll in, should be sometime in October

jebruns

Reaction score
No problem, glad you can use it. Hated to just toss it, especially since it had never even been used.

Users who are viewing this thread