Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy parts

DuallyPilot

Reaction score
Was trying to replace my factory halogen headlights with a pair of black spyder projectors and it was a no go. I ordered them correctly IAW with the website, but they do not fit at all. Now looking to buy OEM night edition LEDs. Question is, what is a reputable site you all use to purchase OEM parts? Went to the official mopar store and they charge about $200 more for the same exact p/n. There are quite a few mopar named sites that are cheaper but don't want to get duped. Thanks.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Was trying to replace my factory halogen headlights with a pair of black spyder projectors and it was a no go. I ordered them correctly IAW with the website, but they do not fit at all. Now looking to buy OEM night edition LEDs. Question is, what is a reputable site you all use to purchase OEM parts? Went to the official mopar store and they charge about $200 more for the same exact p/n. There are quite a few mopar named sites that are cheaper but don't want to get duped. Thanks.
Go see the dealer if you want oem otherwise you wont get authentic you can get the morimoto ones they are pricey but worth it

DuallyPilot

Reaction score
Go see the dealer if you want oem otherwise you wont get authentic you can get the morimoto ones they are pricey but worth it
Do you have the morimoto ones? Thinking about them but they are expensive.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Do you have the morimoto ones? Thinking about them but they are expensive.
I dont have them in particular but some of their other products and they are a1 quality absolutely worth every penny

jadmt

Reaction score
moparonlineparts has always treated me well and if you go to the other ram forum they are a sponsoring vendor there and benny will give you discounts and free shipping codes. BAM is good too and I have used both a lot for jeep oem parts and moparonlineparts usually has beat BAM but not always.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
You can use any of the dozens of mopar parts websites to order OEM parts. All of them are just websites of dealership part departments throughout the country, just most likely more competitive than your local dealer. BAM wholesale is usually the cheapest.
I haven’t seen anyone install and review the 2019+ morimoto XB headlights yet, but their 4th gen headlights were an absolute disaster- melting projector shrouds, projectors clocked wrong, general electrical issues, etc.

DuallyPilot

Reaction score
You can use any of the dozens of mopar parts websites to order OEM parts. All of them are just websites of dealership part departments throughout the country, just most likely more competitive than your local dealer. BAM wholesale is usually the cheapest.
I haven’t seen anyone install and review the 2019+ morimoto XB headlights yet, but their 4th gen headlights were an absolute disaster- melting projector shrouds, projectors clocked wrong, general electrical issues, etc.
I just figured this out, lol. I typed the addresses listed on these websites into google maps and it came up as dealers. Thanks for the review feedback.

DuallyPilot

Reaction score
moparonlineparts has always treated me well and if you go to the other ram forum they are a sponsoring vendor there and benny will give you discounts and free shipping codes. BAM is good too and I have used both a lot for jeep oem parts and moparonlineparts usually has beat BAM but not always.
What is the other site, you can pm me if it's against the rules.

DMC1

Reaction score
This is exactly what I have done. Still deal with Benny on parts for my Jeep and I use BAM as well. I always compare the two. I even told Benny he needed to get a presence on HDRams. Actually just received all the parts to install my fogs from Benny. Installation is complete.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Benny is with allmoparparts, not moparonlineparts.

jadmt

Reaction score
Benny is with allmoparparts, not moparonlineparts.
actually they are the same outfits, on wranglerforum Benny is the go to guy at moparonlineparts. I have used him many times over the years.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
actually they are the same outfits, on wranglerforum Benny is the go to guy at moparonlineparts. I have used him many times over the years.
Gotcha. I didn’t know he was at both dealerships. I’ve only ever seen his username as allmoparparts.com out of garden city jcdr

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Many of the dealerships who sell online also sell via eBay. Just research the seller to be sure.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike D (Benny's "guy") at allmoparparts hooked a few of us up with a free shipping discount on the parts ordering that was occurring for the TTPMS thread. He even called me direct when he had trouble filling part of the order.

These online parts e-tailers are very much like dealers in other industries (like firearms and accessories) in that there are large regional fulfillment centers that stock everything and offer the front end web/sales platforms.

kristof

Reaction score
I buy all the mopar parts from Moparsalesdirect.com

Users who are viewing this thread