Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

oppizzippo

Reaction score
Is that similar to a flow pro twister?
It is not, I did look at that as an option. This has some packing and then a cone that causes a low pressure zone inside the muffler. The twister has a twist all the way through, I think they work on similar principles.

Reaction score
IMG_1085.jpegIMG_1084.jpegI didn’t do this today, but back in August, the week I picked up my truck at the dealer. Had Ceramic Pro applied and had all windows tinted with Stratos. Even though there are 3 businesses in the town I live in that do tinting, I chose to have the work done 85 miles away in Roseville, California. Genesis gave me a thorough itemized quote and was extremely professional throughout the whole process.

Last edited:

el_barto

Reaction score
Added a little friend. 2018 Grand Cherokee Laredo V6, full time 4WD.

Not that I really put too many miles on my truck, but I wanted something a more economical and easier to drive for commuting, running errands, etc.
In particular the truck is bad in the snow because it only has 2Hi and 4Hi(locked center), so sometimes it is tough to decide whether to be in 2 or 4 based on mixed conditions, the locked center actually induces slip, having to switch to 2 in parking lots due to bind, and dedicated snow tires are an option.

IMG_9975.jpeg

Thewookie

Reaction score
Looks good!

Are you going to swap out the chrome badging for black? The chrome looks out of place.
Yes perhaps I’ll plasticdip them black like I did with my Tacoma. The challenge is the Cummins logo losing “Cummins” etc. I know I could buy some blacked out ones but the money is racing out the door for all the other stuff at the moment.

Thewookie

Reaction score
Took a little inspiration from DMC1 and made a platform for the mutts today. Some support fittings for the front tomorrow. I put some left over pipe insulation on the front in case it slides a bit in transit so that it doesn’t damage the back of the console (hopefully). $50 in materials.

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    747.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1667.jpeg
    IMG_1667.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    558.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1664.jpeg
    IMG_1664.jpeg