Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

44Dan44

Reaction score
Nice. So I would just run positive to pin 4 and negative to pin 1 On my 7 pin connector. No issues with fuse blowing?
With the caveat, that's the numbers for truck side, trailer side connectors numbers (are/can be) different depending on brand, just match up to truck side orientation.

Highcountry

Reaction score
Narrowly avoided being taken out in the Home Depot parking lot. I was taking another loop around looking for a spot to park this Big Ol Truck when someone backed out in front of me. I stopped to wait for them and then out of my peripheral noticed a truck coming at me backing up. He wasn't very far away but I layed on the horn for all it was worth and he stopped just short of my doors. It would've been dead center between the front and rear. I only have 13k miles and one little dent in my tailgate. That would've been heartbreaking

SpeyRam

Reaction score
Parking these rigs in busy lots can be stressful. Most of us can relate I’m sure.But then again it’s inevitable they’ll acquire some dings and scratches for the work they do.

TrailWhale

Reaction score
Wrench day for the big blue Wagon. Showed it some more Thuren love.

e1be6cfd2a7a2b7b9d2ff946a361a435.jpg

[mention]austins_dreams [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread