Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

b307a1

Reaction score
Yes. It helps to break up the 22' of green. Lol.
That is peculiar because Big Horns get body colored door handles as standard equipment. The only way they got the black handles is with a "low volume" color.

I'm thinking that since they eliminated olive green from the standard color choices early on in the production year, they are treating that color as a low volume color also. I guess it makes sense since the only trucks that being painted in that color are the ones that were ordered before that color was taken away.

Clintock

Reaction score
Nothing on the RAM today, but added another Mopar to the stable.

Fancy! Wife wanted one of those when we picked up my truck. Said nope! No way I was paying 100k for a ride that she’d end up scratching or denting. So she settled for the baby.
6fb335312e461ed75074e4963ca94283.jpg

Gratstk

Reaction score
That is peculiar because Big Horns get body colored door handles as standard equipment. The only way they got the black handles is with a "low volume" color.

I'm thinking that since they eliminated olive green from the standard color choices early on in the production year, they are treating that color as a low volume color also. I guess it makes sense since the only trucks that being painted in that color are the ones that were ordered before that color was taken away.
Thanks for the information on the handles. I didn't know that was the case. I'm glad that they are black. Before the truck was officially ordered at the dealer. I tried to use the Olive Green and the Maximum Steel as a color online. It wouldn't let me pick either one. Said they were discontinued. Ordered mid Feb. Could have gotten either color at the dealer. The salesman was as surprised as I was. Thanks again!

G’Dave

Reaction score

@Gratstk - is yours a Tradesman? They come with black door handles.....

G’Dave

Reaction score
Did 20%, no ceramic.

stupid question… how many of you have 20% where the fronts are darker than the factory on the inside looking out. They’re the same on the outside but it’s weird to me that they’re different looking on the inside. it bugs me a little but i like that it’s not too dark when I look over my shoulder and for backing up.
View attachment 40088

Did you get them to add tint to the rest of the cabin windows? I'll take a look at mine tomorrow and let you know. I did 35% on everything except the windshield.

Rodeo59

Reaction score
New Falken Wildpeaks installed today, but I don't want to take pictures until I get it leveled.
I put them on my 17 a few years ago. I would recommend them to anyone. What size did you go with? I put 305/75/18 on mine. Ño level, no rub. Looks good.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Since I got it a little over 3 weeks ago I’ve added teh OEM running boards, added a vinyl sticker to the dash to stop the glare off the RAM logo, and today
got rid of my factory tires for Toyo Open Country ATIII’s in 285/75/18. I had wanted the Falken Wildpeaks and had the help of others on this forum to confirm they’re worthy. Only issue was I coudn’t find them in stock near me and the shop could get these. I’ve had Toyo’s before on my old Duramax and we have them on our Merceds GL350 and they’re great tires. Next up is to add vinyl stickers in white over the chrome badging to make that more subtle…. Just need time to knock that out.
View attachment 39979

Did you purchase something precut or just use something like door tape?

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
no rub at all. close in a few spots. super beef. kanait armor hog atx load range f 37x12.5r18

View attachment 40239
Interested to hear your thoughts after some miles are on them.
They didn't have the Armor Hog when I was shopping, but I've been really happy with the Trail Hogs.
I do like how the Armor Hogs are a bit narrower, but not sure how excited I am about the extra 13lbs per corner.
Regardless, they look great

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
I'll be testing them out on the farm and with some towing, this wknd. excited to see how they work.

DasBoot

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck from Gale Banks. Monster Air intake and boost tubes installed. I had the Pedal Monster done as well. So far I'm loving it! My MPG went up by 2, which was nice.

Noticeable difference with on the freeway acceleration, didn't do much surface driving, I'll have to get the CAI and their tune when it's out in August

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
Banks are coming out with a tune in August? Derringer?

Users who are viewing this thread