Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

2001WS6

Reaction score
Kinda listening to all sorts of different music this am.... :)

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Mix of music today.

Favorite Aussie bands

Favorite Blues/Rock/Soul bands

WisHawk

Reaction score
Toning it down today 2 of the best IMO
A good one to share with someone you care about.

Last edited:

2001WS6

Reaction score
I saw Steve Miller at Milwaukee Summerfest while home on leave from Germany in 1982.

Sent from my work avoidance device
Damn! That must have been cool!

In 82 I was 11.. lol :p

Thank you for your service!! :)

Last edited:

Nd79

Reaction score
Man, I have to say I pretty much agree with all the tunes posted here!! Great mix.

I always just listen to the local rock FM station for the morning show, then either keep listening to the music or switch to podcast stories through I heart radio app. A good mix is essential while I'm out in my truck all day.

I can never bring myself to skip the morning show though. I've been listening to that DJ since I had my speaker set-up in my room as a kid. He does a lot of great stuff for the community and is a huge car guy too. His station does a huge car show at the local race track every year and we even broke the world record for the most cars doing a consecutive burnout one year (I was car #17) though Guinness decided not to recognize it for environmental reasons.

Sorry morning ramble over haha.

Users who are viewing this thread