Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I have tickets to see the Primus "A Tribute to Kings" concert next week. They are performing the entire "A Farewell to Kings" album by Rush. Reading reviews they always open with their own stuff before playing the Rush album. Black Mountain is opening for them. A bit bummed....The Sword had been opening for them on some of these performances but not this one.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tickets to see the Primus "A Tribute to Kings" concert next week. They are performing the entire "A Farewell to Kings" album by Rush. Reading reviews they always open with their own stuff before playing the Rush album. Black Mountain is opening for them. A bit bummed....The Sword had been opening for them on some of these performances but not this one.

Rush was one of my all time favorite bands when I was in HS. I swear we wore out most of their vinyl. Have seen them play a few times, once in Germany at a VERY small venue around 1983 (?) Also bought all new vinyl at the PX of every album they made up through Signals when I was there 81-84. Very few since as I'm not into much of their newer stuff with a few exceptions.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
So I haven't met her yet, but a friend is the guitar player and songwriter for this (year old video) and a new CD (second vid) she is releasing soon. Local folks.

(John the Revelator -Sons of Anarchy cover)

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Was listening to the local classic rock station. Low rider by War was playing and so I had to crank it up. I don't know how they have the station set up, but the music came thru awesome and even the bass was hitting. And I have the STOCK HK system in the truck.

Been going back and forth between the old classic rock station and the new country station.

I'll occasionally turn on XM to the outlaw country, Alan Jackson, or Jimmy Buffet station.

2001WS6

Reaction score
Was listening to the local classic rock station. Low rider by War was playing and so I had to crank it up. I don't know how they have the station set up, but the music came thru awesome and even the bass was hitting. And I have the STOCK HK system in the truck.

Been going back and forth between the old classic rock station and the new country station.

I'll occasionally turn on XM to the outlaw country, Alan Jackson, or Jimmy Buffet station.
I haven't heard that song since I saw the movie Gone in 60 Seconds. Good tune!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
This little gem came up on my jump drive its been a long time since i listened to ICP…. I listen to everything but opera, classical and that new garbage pop country….

2001WS6

Reaction score
Steppenwolf Magic Carpet Ride is another good rif that came to mind when I saw this.

Listening to a good remaster of the song is best.
Haha! I used to crank Steppenwolf outta my Boombox in the 80's :p

2001WS6

Reaction score
This little gem came up on my jump drive its been a long time since i listened to ICP…. I listen to everything but opera, classical and that new garbage pop country….

Holy crap. Havent heard ICP in like 20 years..
fBd68Ak.gif

Users who are viewing this thread