Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you *DRINKING* today?

Dodgeman

Reaction score
Hard - Wild Turkey Russel's Reserve Bourbon or Wild Turkey American Honey liqueur.

Wine - Red blend from the box du jour. A more "sophisticated" friend calls my choice of wine "weasel piss".

Beer - I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Guinness Stout.

BTW, if you ever pass by Boardman, OR and have some time, make a stop at the Ordnance Brewery. You won't be disappointed, especially if they have their nitro stout available. It's only 5 minutes off of the interstate. (Everything in Boardman is only 5 minutes off of the interstate.)

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Hard - Wild Turkey Russel's Reserve Bourbon or Wild Turkey American Honey liqueur.

Wine - Red blend from the box du jour. A more "sophisticated" friend calls my choice of wine "weasel piss".

Beer - I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Guinness Stout.

BTW, if you ever pass by Boardman, OR and have some time, make a stop at the Ordnance Brewery. You won't be disappointed, especially if they have their nitro stout available. It's only 5 minutes off of the interstate. (Everything in Boardman is only 5 minutes off of the interstate.)
"Weasel piss" HA!

Never been there, I'll have to check it out next big RV trip to the west coast. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread