Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you *DRINKING* today?

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Had some Heineken last night. Once you get past the skunky aroma, it's pretty good if you like lots of body. Plus it was the best kind - free!

Would have loved to be over a fire pit but we're under a strict burn ban plus a red flag warning. Hopefully Mother Nature is about to take care of that tomorrow.

Btw, my go to is bourbon. Basil Hayden has become my preference in the affordable category.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Had some Heineken last night. Once you get past the skunky aroma, it's pretty good if you like lots of body. Plus it was the best kind - free!

Would have loved to be over a fire pit but we're under a strict burn ban plus a red flag warning. Hopefully Mother Nature is about to take care of that tomorrow.

Btw, my go to is bourbon. Basil Hayden has become my preference in the affordable category.
It's a gas fire pit. ;)

But it gets the job done.

jetrinka

Reaction score
Day drinking puts me to sleep lol
LOL you and me both!!

But when I do drink its usually a good whiskey. There's a place near where I live called Bad Dog distillery - they're stuff is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread