Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valet mode delete

plumbyer

Reaction score
I purchased a 2022 3500 tradesman. The previous owner put in a pin for valet mode and a profile. We would like to reset all here data, but she can't remember the pin. Is there a way to factory reset?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Valet mode? Never heard of it in a HD pickup. A dealer should be able to reset it if you cant

jsalbre

Reaction score
I’m not sure what manual that came from, but valet mode only exists on the TRX.

Units

Reaction score
I’m not sure what manual that came from, but valet mode only exists on the TRX.
Can’t post a picture right now but, my ‘23 Bighorn has a valet mode on my driver profile screen.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Can’t post a picture right now but, my ‘23 Bighorn has a valet mode on my driver profile screen.
Huh, well I may stand corrected then. I've never seen it on either my "old" 2020 or my new 2023. Both of mine have had the 12" (UC4 and now UC5), do you have the 8.4" screen by chance?

Units

Reaction score
Huh, well I may stand corrected then. I've never seen it on either my "old" 2020 or my new 2023. Both of mine have had the 12" (UC4 and now UC5), do you have the 8.4" screen by chance?
Yeah, 8.4” screen. I believe when you go into select user, there is a selection for valet mode at the top. Don’t quote me on that exactly, that’s off the top of my head. I’ll have to go look at it. But it is there.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
OP is probably a drive-by-post by now, but a 5 minute battery disconnect will reset valet mode, then you can use a different pin each time you put it into and out of valet mode.

You can find valet mode (on uconnect 5) by pressing the profile icon on top of the screen. The valet mode icon will be at the lower left on the “all profiles” screen.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Found it on mine too. It's pretty well hidden.

I can't seem to find any useful purpose for it though.

Users who are viewing this thread