Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12" Screen Fixes Needed and Suggested New Features

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Mine is always on the preset I shut it off with. Might have an issue with your system.
Yeah I'm sure it is an issue with my system. I'm assuming it's one of the bugs that needs fixed. Pretty sure others have complained about the same thing.

pizzatots

Reaction score
When I set the Home Screen to be half CarPlay and half temp gauges (I think its off road pages), the temps show as zero. When I go to full screen off road pages, the temps show up.

M85P

Reaction score
List of apps that work with Uconnect would be beneficial, even if have to pay for apps. The 12” screen is great but it would be nice if I didn’t have to have my trailer tire pressure monitor on my dash also, or my Garmin RV monitor. It would like to see an option for RV trip mapping/navigation. Tomtom just isn’t the best for navigation. Especially when it waits to tell you your exit is the next exit and you’re 3 lanes over in heavy traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread