Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UAV mounting nut and screw combo (solved)

ericcloe

Reaction score
I am updating from the uconnect 3 with a 5 inch screen to a UAV 8.4 with Nav. Does anyone know the part numbers for the nut and screw combo to mount the controller behind the radio. Also how do I splt the climate control between the screen and the climate control unit. Infotainment shows a special cable to split it out that they developed. Is there a special cable I need to get that is factory.

Thanks in advanced
Eric

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I am updating from the uconnect 3 with a 5 inch screen to a UAV 8.4 with Nav. Does anyone know the part numbers for the nut and screw combo to mount the controller behind the radio. Also how do I splt the climate control between the screen and the climate control unit. Infotainment shows a special cable to split it out that they developed. Is there a special cable I need to get that is factory.

Thanks in advanced
Eric
6034833 are the clip in nuts, and 6101946 are the bolts (4 of each).
There is no such factory cable for going from 5” to 8.4 nav. I have parts to build the custom splitter for you if you need.

ericcloe

Reaction score
There is no such factory cable for going from 5” to 8.4 nav. I have parts to build the custom splitter for you if you need.
How much for the cable and how do I pay you.

ericcloe

Reaction score
Well nevermind found out he is sending the cable with the radio. Thanks tho.

Users who are viewing this thread