Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trucks are not the only things in short supply!

whitexc

Reaction score
Diesel?!!!! It's us Hemi guys with 6 gallon tanks that have to worry lmao! Really, it isn't funny.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
You need a loan to fill up your tank in SoCal right now. I saw $4.99 for Premium at a station yesterday. Diesel was $4.59.

I am just happy the station I go to has removed the $95 sales transaction cap. I can actually get a full tank.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
End of August would be anybody's guess at this point. Our little town had only a "few" stations that closed off their pumps last week (pre-4th weekend). Delivery problems, again, I think?

This is only "Outside Observation" on my part, but I just hope it's not a repeat of October of 1973 all because of shutting the pipeline down. Ka-Ching!!!

I'm hearing this is primarily due to lack of qualified (hazmat) drivers. Also hearing some regs are being temporarily eased to unburden the system and transporters are paying insane wages and bonus to hire drivers. I can only imagine that's just going to shift the shortage of 1 meelion drivers nationwide to other distribution chains (food, hard goods).

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You need a loan to fill up your tank in SoCal right now. I saw $4.99 for Premium at a station yesterday. Diesel was $4.59.

I am just happy the station I go to has removed the $95 sales transaction cap. I can actually get a full tank.
Thats still nothing for canada 6.25$ per gal where i am for premium and 5.95$ per gal for regular

Users who are viewing this thread