Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer 360 Surround button control broken?

mountainears

Reaction score
I finally got my trailer surround cameras installed and noticed that the view buttons under the video feed do not work. I have a video of it but here’s a pic to start, I circled the buttons I’m talking about. These buttons are functional on the truck 360 surround but when in the trailer view they do not allow me to select different views.

I have a ‘22 3500 with MY22.S26.17-PROD. Looking to see if someone else with the trailer surround can verify if these buttons work for them or not.
I also have NAVIKS installed but did not have the trailer setup in place before I installed that to know if it worked before. When I talked with them they said it is likely not working from the factory or something is not enabled on my truck. Trying to see if I can confirm without removing it first.

[mention]Jimmy07 [/mention] seen this?

bc94d932129889a7a766805cb437a55d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainears

Reaction score
Anyone out there with the trailer cameras installed that can verify?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I can verify that all of those buttons do work on mine.
I would definitely remove the naviks, reboot the radio two times, and then check.

mountainears

Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I’ll check.

Do you have NAVIKs as well to say if it works with it installed and that maybe after I reboot I can reinstall it and it would work?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I’ll check.

Do you have NAVIKs as well to say if it works with it installed and that maybe after I reboot I can reinstall it and it would work?

No, I don’t have naviks

mountainears

Reaction score
Confirmed that with the NAVIKS removed the buttons work again. If there is anyone in the Northeastern US that has the trailer 360 installed they may need someone to test with. I’ve sent them the video and they are going to take a peek.

Users who are viewing this thread