Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

switz

Reaction score
The TTPMS announcement video (in February 2019!) shows a screen that isn't 12".
EDIT: I still get mad every time I watch this video. I ordered my 2019 because of this video and other videos by Ram.

Boy, you and I have the same frustration with Ram. I fully expected my truck to have it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke with Benny at All Mopar parts, my order was not processed in order I assume and he said it's looking like July before they get back in stock... Needless to say I'm pretty annoyed about this also.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Glad I didn't unpair all my existing sensors. Guess I'll just re-pair the two I reset on the boat trailer testing the TPMS module back up to my Tireminder.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
No good deed goes unpunished.

Glad I didn't unpair all my existing sensors. Guess I'll just re-pair the two I reset on the boat trailer testing the TPMS module back up to my Tireminder.
Just listening to you all on these sensors, fast hemi an I must of got the last ones with our trucks, I'm very grateful. With all that's going on, I'm sure that won't be the last part shortage delay

Myilarion

Reaction score
Jimmy,If you still have a jumper harness,I would like to get one from you.Let me know please. Thank You Chris
I have enough parts coming to make 10 jumper harnesses. If anybody wants one, let me know.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Jimmy,If you still have a jumper harness,I would like to get one from you.Let me know please. Thank You Chris
I have enough parts coming to make 10 jumper harnesses. If anybody wants one, let me know.
PM sent.
All other PMs replied to. I have one spot left on the list.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
As of now, all 10 are spoken for. If I get enough requests pretty quick, I’ll order parts for 10 more. That’s basically the minimum I have to order, and I don’t want to have money tied up in parts sitting around.

pdavey

Reaction score
As of now, all 10 are spoken for. If I get enough requests pretty quick, I’ll order parts for 10 more. That’s basically the minimum I have to order, and I don’t want to have money tied up in parts sitting around.
PM Sent

Jddirk

Reaction score
So Phil is the system complete? Everything working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lombana

Reaction score
I hope install videos on YouTube are coming and configuration details like radio version etc are provided ...

hcooperrn

Reaction score
I hope install videos on YouTube are coming and configuration details like radio version etc are provided ...

I'm not a fan of being on camera, so no video, however, I'll take pics of all the steps and post here.

Just got the TIM, Jumper, and TPMS, all proper parts, so I'll get those installed this weekend. Tire sensors are still en route and have to get them installed, hopefully not too far behind though.

It's almost a race to see who gets the full working install done first -- I do feel a little guilty for jumping the line and getting the jumper ahead of others. Only a little though, I'm usually not the lucky one :)

@Jimmy07, if you need any verification on the pinouts before I install, let me know.

Phil T

Reaction score
So Phil is the system complete? Everything working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I finished the install and configuration today. It works exactly as it should. Sweet!

I took plenty of pictures and will be updating my install document and will post it shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread