Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow chain or tow strap?

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I wish i had a picture of my old 03 chevy work truck hood from my younger days with a hooked strap it went through the leading edge of the hood and i was hardly pulling...
Almost as good as when a buddy of mine was trying out his new high powered rifle........he leaned over the hood of the truck , took aim and fired.....shot right through the hood. Fun times. He still can’t live that down. Was 38 years ago when a high school kid could still walk in any store and buy a long gun, no questions, no freak outs, etc.

Last edited:

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Almost as good as when a buddy of mine was trying out his new high powered rifle........he leaned over the hood of the truck , took aim and fired.....shot right through the hood. Fun times. He still can’t live that down. Was 38 years ago when a high school kid could still walk in any store and but a long gun, no questions, no freak outs, etc.
Sights must have been way off lol

Users who are viewing this thread