Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

BadKarma

Reaction score
It’s been here about a month.

Attachments

• IMG_4630.png
    IMG_4630.png
    1 MB · Views: 50

Ahmed392

Reaction score
Hello HDRAM Team Members ,

Am new to PW, mine is 6.4 HEMI, 2022 crew cab.

Tried reaching TankAndBarrel (they were helpful) but got referred to Titan, with whom I noted that some customers couldn’t progress with their similar enquiry to an affirmed stand.

Has any one succeeded in identifying a reliable extra gas arrangement for that truck?

Thanks in advance!

Ahmed392

Reaction score
Well done and glad to note the team’s collaboration.

Similarly, I’ve repeated my email to them and am yet to receive their feedback, noting that I rechecked all email boxes and did not found their response.

I just served them a reminder and hoping to hear back some progress.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Well done and glad to note the team’s collaboration.

Similarly, I’ve repeated my email to them and am yet to receive their feedback, noting that I rechecked all email boxes and did not found their response.

I just served them a reminder and hoping to hear back some progress.

No one makes a replacement fuel tank for the 6.4, up until now the only option has been an in-bed tank.
Transfer Flow just started working on this a week ago and are likely in no position to answer your email.

Your best bet at this point is to use this link and suggest they make it fit the Power Wagon.

Ahmed392

Reaction score
Gondul, thanks for the supportive response. I did access the link and used it for creating my query to fit the PW’s in bed tank, Hoping to pursue this matter till successful delivery and fitment. Badly needing to resolve this inherent design deficiency, which is truly impeding the purpose of such a great truck, sadly.

TimWells03

Reaction score
Hello HDRAM Team Members ,

Am new to PW, mine is 6.4 HEMI, 2022 crew cab.

Tried reaching TankAndBarrel (they were helpful) but got referred to Titan, with whom I noted that some customers couldn’t progress with their similar enquiry to an affirmed stand.

Has any one succeeded in identifying a reliable extra gas arrangement for that truck?

Thanks in advance!
Transfer Flow is working on a replacement.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
My suggestion is to start a Transfer flow thread.

Was done almost two weeks ago...

Ahmed392

Reaction score
No one makes a replacement fuel tank for the 6.4, up until now the only option has been an in-bed tank.
Transfer Flow just started working on this a week ago and are likely in no position to answer your email.

Your best bet at this point is to use this link and suggest they make it fit the Power Wagon.
Great and I love hearing such encouraging news!

Thanks for the update and let’s stay tuned. I’ll be looking ahead for giving that giant tank a big daddy’s hug :)

Users who are viewing this thread