Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps

Scooter29

Reaction score
Installed Thurens new Front Boogie Bumps, these are their own not the Sumos. I had the Sumos from them before but did not like how they almost touched the axle at ride height. It meant any bump it was engaging them and felt harsh.

The new V2 Boogie Bumps are a little shorter this more space before contact. I only have Thuren .5” coils so axle to bump stop space is smaller than most with the taller springs. Little test and they feel good, softens the bottom outs for sure over the stock hard rubber ones. Last Picture is the old Sumo for comparison.

index.php
IMG_9769.jpegIMG_9775.jpegIMG_7325.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9763.jpeg
    IMG_9763.jpeg
    703.3 KB · Views: 98

deanfx

Reaction score
Hope they work out for ya. I installed them because I'm a Thuren fan and they definitely can't hurt to have them.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Those look good with your springs.

It looks like I’d have the same issue with them and stock springs that you had with the sumo’s and the 0.5” springs. Nice to have options.

Scooter29

Reaction score
Hope they work out for ya. I installed them because I'm a Thuren fan and they definitely can't hurt to have them.
So far they are great and I’m also a Thuren fan so besides the carli add a pack I’ve got all Thuren suspension products. Future plans are the 2.5” Fox shocks and possibly full leafs depending on how their new load control Boogie bumps work out.

Scooter29

Reaction score
Those look good with your springs.

It looks like I’d have the same issue with them and stock springs that you had with the sumo’s and the 0.5” springs. Nice to have options.
Thanks, I’m happy with the spacing I have with these as the Sumo version were too long and engaged way too soon for my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread