Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text Messages

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
That's one extra thing that makes me want to get on board air and an air horn.

Not a fan of those annoying things under just about any circumstances except perhaps imminent collision, and even them you're more likely to just scare the crap out of someone you're going to plow anyway.

Unfortunately, some people like to use them like they roll coal, and that's just stupid. It's all fun and games until someone gets sued for hearing damage.

Queue offended air horn owners in 3, 2, 1...

Pronto

Reaction score
Not a fan of those annoying things under just about any circumstances except perhaps imminent collision, and even them you're more likely to just scare the crap out of someone you're going to plow anyway.

Unfortunately, some people like to use them like they roll coal, and that's just stupid. It's all fun and games until someone gets sued for hearing damage.

I jest, I stay very relaxed behind the wheel. But if there's someone who deserves an air horn blasted at them, it's the guy sitting at a green light with a bunch of people behind him, especially when the light is short cycling. I would like OBA though.

davis2

Reaction score
You need to learn how to temporary block phone numbers lol
Have you heard the term "Wrath of a woman scorned"? I'm a little nuts, but will not poke that bear! My eldest daughter has kicked cancer's ass twice, Stage 4 Lymphoma!!! Don't really want to piss her off...

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Have you heard the term "Wrath of a woman scorned"? I'm a little nuts, but will not poke that bear! My eldest daughter has kicked cancer's ass twice, Stage 4 Lymphoma!!! Don't really want to piss her off...
Meh i forget to text my wife back 1/2 the time so she is used to it so i dont get the wrath lol my old man used to use that phrase often lol

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh i forget to text my wife back 1/2 the time so she is used to it so i dont get the wrath lol my old man used to use that phrase often lol

Yup, you have to level set expectations for many things early in a relationship. Personal or professional.

My phone will not make a peep unless someone in my address book calls me. If I'm expecting a call and watching, I'll pick up a "confirmed caller" with a number that looks right. Otherwise you go to voice jail. If you text or email me and want a faster response, please call.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Just got rear ended by someone texting and driving...my phone stays in console when I’m driving..I don’t answer it, the caller can wait for a call back. It amazes me the number of people you see at a red light on their phones.
Yeah, I am one of those that’s usually on my phone...........sitting on it, that is!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife sleeps so often the Google B* is the only thing I have to talk to.

It's gotten so bad, if you jingle the keys, she falls asleep.

RV_Goose

Reaction score

Had a fella think rolling coal on a group of 5 bikes would impress his girl. His truck stopped working and was leaking fluid shortly thereafter.
I am going to put on a Wolo Bad Boy. Louder than stock and easier to install.

davis2

Reaction score
Had a fella think rolling coal on a group of 5 bikes would impress his girl. His truck stopped working and was leaking fluid shortly thereafter.
I am going to put on a Wolo Bad Boy. Louder than stock and easier to install.
Oops... What did you do to make his truck leak?

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Oops... What did you do to make his truck leak?
I do not know what happened. There was a large "BANG" and a hole appeared in the side of the truck sheet metal. Sounded like a large caliber gunshot maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread