Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Towing pics thread

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
He’s good. If things get desperate the extra one is in the bed at the ready. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I don't know if this qualifies for terrible towing, it was well hitched, even had a safety chain. But by the time I got this thing home after dark in the rain, I was ready to be unhooked. The things I get myself into.
.View attachment 47981

Harrows are like pulling a bag of snakes down the road. :eek:

Blythkd1

Reaction score
It's hard to see but there's a full dress road bike in the back of the pickup. He actually wasn't doing too bad in the slow lane but his buddy that I'd just passed earlier was double towing with an old Jeep Cherokee. He was almost parked going up a big hill on I-44 just west of St. Louis. It's a long ways from St. Louis to Joplin at that rate. Nothing but hills.

IMG_2780.JPG

Darmichar

Reaction score
You see trains of these rigs headed south of the border. The farther south you go, the more of them you see. Last time I went to El Paso, I saw dozens of them in a day.
Those guys come through here all the time towing trains of vehicles out of the car auctions in Chicago. They choose the most roadworthy looking of the bunch and hook as many as they can behind that one and take off.

Users who are viewing this thread