Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

scout110

Reaction score
I just called FCA recall number and spoke to a man named Mike Haveeg. He told me it will be June or July before I can expect to see parts available at the dealership to fix the recall on my truck that is not being released from the dealer.

jebruns

Reaction score
Great to hear the parts are going to the stop sales trucks first. Congrats guys!

Will_T

Reaction score
Great to hear the parts are going to the stop sales trucks first. Congrats guys!

I think this is true as my 2021 still shows as parts unavailable. I don't mind as the relay is disconnected and for sure, the stop sale trucks should be first in line.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
My truck is sitting at the dealer on a stop sale waiting for this part. The app still says parts not available for mine.

Steelerfanatic

Reaction score
Add me to the list of trucks stranded at the dealer. What makes it worse is that AEV completed my upfit on the vehicle but can't ship it until this mess is fixed. This truck was ordered in October 2022, and AEV completed their upfit in February 2023. So, I'm stuck with this vehicle and Ram's shenanigans on the heater relay. I can't even swap out for another truck. Ram needs to make this right ASAP!!! You hear me, @RamCares ? What is Ram going to do to make us whole on this?
I ordered my Ram 3500 on September 29! My truck has been sitting at the plant in Mexico since January 31 when they finished building it. I ordered the truck with the options that I wanted and what few trucks that have made it to the Dealerships don’t have the options that I want!

Users who are viewing this thread