Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD: Trailer Interface Module + Jumper Harness

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
This is the trailer interface module that installs behind the headliner for adding TTPMS, and it’s jumper harness.
$60 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
90220CA9-7E1B-47B3-947D-90A46161107D.jpeg

MooneyFWD

Reaction score
This is the trailer interface module that installs behind the headliner for adding TTPMS, and it’s jumper harness.
$60 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
View attachment 33343
I just installed this, and I don’t have the corrrct body mount plugs. Sorry to divert any attention from your sale, but do you have the correct part number? The Napa ones mentioned in the install thread were too big.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I just installed this, and I don’t have the corrrct body mount plugs. Sorry to divert any attention from your sale, but do you have the correct part number? The Napa ones mentioned in the install thread were too big.
I don’t have the actual part number, but it’s just a standard 1/4” x 5/8” Christmas tree push pin available on Amazon.
9DCCA5FD-2CF9-4453-BF4D-17437BB6B236.jpeg

01Time

Reaction score

I don’t have the actual part number, but it’s just a standard 1/4” x 5/8” Christmas tree push pin available on Amazon.
6505411AA

Users who are viewing this thread