Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So my wife ruined it for me ……

gimmie11s

Reaction score
It fits perfectly between the lines . I just make sure to park nice and far because of the haters that are jealous. You know , the ones that see a badass truck that most people would consider a dream truck , but are so angry with themselves that they need to take it out on an inanimate object .

Ahhhh, the old "youre too poor to have one" argument.

Classic!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
It fits perfectly between the lines . I just make sure to park nice and far because of the haters that are jealous. You know , the ones that see a badass truck that most people would consider a dream truck , but are so angry with themselves that they need to take it out on an inanimate object .
Really depends on whos version of “dream truck” it is… im sure there are plenty of 12 year olds that agree with your version of “dream truck” And no im not a “hater” as i could care less about what people do to their own vehicles

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Really depends on whos version of “dream truck” it is… im sure there are plenty of 12 year olds that agree with your version of “dream truck” And no im not a “hater” as i could care less about what people do to their own vehicles

…mine is what I bought brand new in 2011, impossible to get now☹️

BadRam3500

Reaction score
Never said you were …. Maybe what I said got misinterpreted because it’s hard to interpret someones tone on the internet. But my comment was in no way directed towards you . It’s just that it has happened to me before where you spend lots of time and money on a build and someone comes by and thinks it’s funny to scratch it or mess with something that is yours .
But you did hit the nail on the head ! When I designed the build I had in mind a huge tonka truck and I wanted something that looked like a kid would like to play with in a sand box

SeaBee-1

Reaction score
Never said you were …. Maybe what I said got misinterpreted because it’s hard to interpret someones tone on the internet. But my comment was in no way directed towards you . It’s just that it has happened to me before where you spend lots of time and money on a build and someone comes by and thinks it’s funny to scratch it or mess with something that is yours .
But you did hit the nail on the head ! When I designed the build I had in mind a huge tonka truck and I wanted something that looked like a kid would like to play with in a sand box
It’s your truck and you like it, that’s all that matters!

sstoner911

Reaction score
Nah kiddo . Abuse abuse .

Aww.... hold on I have to tll my Wife someone thinks I am young....BRB

I built it to work just waiting for gears , lockers and a nice truss kit .
Aaaaand maybe a turbo .
It’s been light duty off-roading as of late because I’m still working on getting the right geometry for the front since it had to be pushed forward.
But hopefully this winter I’ll have it shipped to the west coast and take a nice trip to Alaska

This is the abuse I am use to...anything else is just sight seeing.

Just kidding Kiddo - carry on.

FB_IMG_1554251421560.jpg

clu51

Reaction score
I have an AEV snorkel on my 1500. Perfect for Aussie outback touring. I encounter very dusty roads and some deep water crossings. MOST of our serious "overloading" vehicles have them. I am considering putting one onto my 3500.

Last edited:

Jas

Reaction score
So you’re going to put fat stacks instead? That’ll show her!
I saw a 1st gen on Saturday, looked badass with stacks!

NHOverland

Reaction score
Crazy how much damage that was. I am surprised it wrecked so much but your headlights are still ok!
Agreed! My heart sank when it happened, thought it was the headlight too. All in all though, mistakes were made and lessons were learned. For the cost, it could have been worse. lol Slow Not Go!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Agreed! My heart sank when it happened, thought it was the headlight too. All in all though, mistakes were made and lessons were learned. For the cost, it could have been worse. lol Slow Not Go!
Yep ice is never forgiving!

JimKIII

Reaction score
I see a minor grille wave being created upon entry into the melting ice flows. I find if I make contact with the ice sludge at max full-throttle force I have no need of a snorkle. Depending on the width of the flow, the massive force of entry may clear a path to the other side reminiscent of the Red Sea parting....or not. :)

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread