Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber floor mat to cover raised floor?

Big_E

Reaction score
As per title, is there an available rubber floor mat to cover the raised floor when back seats are folded up? The carpet is getting torn up pretty quick and I'd like to put something down. Rarely use the back seats and never need into the in floor storage.

'22 2500 crew cab

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI, you posted in 4th gen. (thread moved)

Are you asking about the underseat area or the hump in the middle of the floor?

Husky X-Act Contour rear floor mat covers the middle carpet hump.

The only thing I could suggest for underseat would be a Du-Ha.

If you're asking about the vertical rise on the front of the storage area, can't offer much. The OEM Mopar floor mats do rise up taller than the Husky.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Home Depot has a 3'x6' TrafficMaster mat that fits the raised floor perfectly. I have one on my 2016 1500 and my 2020 3500.

Barryg

Reaction score
This may not be what you are asking but .…. I normally have my rear seats up and flat floor out. I bought a roll of material out of the automotive section in Walmart. It was like 3 or 4 feet wide by 6+ feet long ( it may have been called a trunk liner). Front to rear I had to trim a bit off and side to side it was just the right length. It had for lack of a better term woven top with a rubber or poly backing. It is pretty thin. I layed it down and cut a slit in it at the part where the rear split bench seat splits. Not all the way front to rear though. This allows me to fold down, one or the other or even both seats. The stuff is thin enough that I can just fold up that fabric with the flat floor then drop the seats.

Users who are viewing this thread