Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

REVIEW: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX – The Best All-Around Pickup Truck Ever?​

The Apex Predator Exceeds All Expectations...​

Ram-1500-TRX-15.jpg

In 2009, Ford Motor Company unveiled the renowned F-150 Raptor, spawning a whole new pickup truck sub-segment, “the factory high-performance off-roader.” Oddly, that is a segment that the “blue oval” camp has had to itself… until now. Enter the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX, a truck so insane that it would make the Raptor look like a child’s toy.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
The ram runner was a competitor for years with the raptor and gm came out with one a few years back the reaper i think

Epsilon Plus

Reaction score
Since it gets gallons to the mile and couldn't tow a loaded toy hauler I would pump the brakes on best all around ever. However, hyperbolic question titles are all the rage in the automotive press right now. TFL are particularly egregious offenders.

@JC

Reaction score
It could have been much better if they'd have started with the Power Wagon and a 6'4" box.

kpecks

Reaction score
TRX is not a raptor killer. Fast off the line? Sure. But the raptor wins my vote and is why I still have one in the driveway. Even the raptor has its disadvantages which is why I have a 3500 Cummins too.

Users who are viewing this thread