Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

jadmt

Reaction score
I will be listing a Dethloff 2019/2020 tranny skid and 19 on up cjc intercooler in the want ads...moving on from the pw.

Attachments

• IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    506 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5555.jpeg
    IMG_5555.jpeg
    376.7 KB · Views: 25

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
GODZ MFG Skid Plate Progress! We got all of our transmission skids back from powder last week with a host of other parts and accessories. Additionally, we finished cutting all of the .250" steel plate and bending it to prep it for welding.

Today, we started welding. What you see in the last two pictures is the frame plates for the driver and passenger side welded and ready to be jigged for tube work. Tube is cut and prepped and will be burned in over the course of the week. Our goal is to have all of the frame brackets welded and sent to sandblast by the end of the week.

IMG_0842.JPGIMG_0836.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_0845.JPG

Soapy

Reaction score
I got my notification that I can order my Dethloff skid plates on Thursday of next week. Looks like a great quality skid.

Gadgetech

Reaction score
Dethloff Skid Plate order confirmed.

giphy.gif

Keith67

Reaction score
No notification to order yet. Every time I see a little stick on the trail I relive the trauma...

UglyViking

Reaction score
No notification to order yet. Every time I see a little stick on the trail I relive the trauma...
You may not be part of the first batch of orders. Marcus was staging in batches to give those of us who have been waiting the longest the opportunity to order first.

For what it's worth, I got my email and order in the first day it was available, but I think he was giving a few weeks for the first group.

Gadgetech

Reaction score
I first asked to be added to the list last May and I was part of the 2nd group if that’s any indication.

MDethloff

Reaction score
Hey Keith! I shot you a PM :)

We did 3 days per group and gave a heads up so everybody knew it was coming; I think that has worked out well. We'll be wrapping up the waitlist and opening public sales shortly. I wanted to honor the wait list first and I think/hope we were able to do that well, I know some of you guys have waited some time for this new kit.

Thank you guys SO much!

- Marcus

Keith67

Reaction score
Hey Keith! I shot you a PM :)

We did 3 days per group and gave a heads up so everybody knew it was coming; I think that has worked out well. We'll be wrapping up the waitlist and opening public sales shortly. I wanted to honor the wait list first and I think/hope we were able to do that well, I know some of you guys have waited some time for this new kit.

Thank you guys SO much!

- Marcus
Hell yeah brother, thank you! Let's goooo!!!

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Got my Dethloff skid order in as well today, pics look like it's astonishingly well made and very thought out. I now understand the wait. Can't wait to put it on!

Skid51

Reaction score
Can any one with Go Rhino RB20 steps (normal ones, not Slims) comment on whether they stick out enough to prevent parking lot door dings from cars (ie from lower opening doors)?

Metternacht

Reaction score
Ok, So I am going to ask the stupid questions. With the @GODZ_MFG skids installed will you have to do your own fluid changes? I know there are access doors etc. but will any shop do oil changes or are you committing to do them yourself when installing these or any other similar system? Not everyone is a shade tree mechanic or has time to do their own oil changes.

Etoimos

Reaction score
Ok, So I am going to ask the stupid questions. With the @GODZ_MFG skids installed will you have to do your own fluid changes? I know there are access doors etc. but will any shop do oil changes or are you committing to do them yourself when installing these or any other similar system? Not everyone is a shade tree mechanic or has time to do their own oil changes.
I personally do my own oil changes still, so I don't know how a shop would react to these skids. That said, if I was to take in to get the oil changed, I'd probably just remove the access door before hand. I can't see why any shop would have an issue with it then.

Users who are viewing this thread