Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Brazil Break Sales Records In Five Hours With Launch Of Ram 3500!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

RAM Brazil Break Sales Records In Five Hours With Launch Of Ram 3500!​

Trio Of Ram 3500 Models, Shows Luxury 1-Ton Pickups Can Find Success In Brazil...​

Ram_3500_Limited_Longhorn-24-scaled.jpg

After RAM opened its ordering bank for the Ram 3500 in Brazil last Thursday, March 24th, at 6:00 p.m., it broke all of the brand’s opening day sales records with 1,109 units ordered. The claim came only 5 hours after-sales banks had opened for the strongest, most capable, most technological, and luxurious pickup to ever go on sale in Brazil. There were almost 4 orders per minute for the 1-ton pickup, in the initial 5 hours of ordering.

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score
I would assume Mexico but they would have to get there by ship. Can’t drive down through that mess

Phil T

Reaction score
And we care about what happens in Brazil. Why?

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Anything that strengthens the brand is never bad. X2 on where they are built. I also wonder what they have for emissions?………hmmm.;)

Lumpskie

Reaction score
Will be good testing in South America for the diesels. People always say you need to take gas truck down south of Mexico because the modern diesels can't handle the fuel. (I don't know that I believe that)

Darmichar

Reaction score
Will be good testing in South America for the diesels. People always say you need to take gas truck down south of Mexico because the modern diesels can't handle the fuel. (I don't know that I believe that)
This is an accurate statement. If you run non-ULSD in the modern engines, the sulfur will ultimately foul the SCR.

Blythkd1

Reaction score
I wonder where they’re being built at?
Isn't there a plant in South America somewhere? I'm assuming Brazil. I think all the Big 3 have plants there. It's a big country and big market.

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score
Isn't there a plant in South America somewhere? I'm assuming Brazil. I think all the Big 3 have plants there. It's a big country and big market.

And ALOT of farming. Pretty sure they have more cows than we do

Users who are viewing this thread