Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram body builders access

Capt18

Reaction score
I thought the body builders guides were always available to the average joe? Looks like now you have to have authorized business to access. Is there any way to be able to access?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I thought the body builders guides were always available to the average joe? Looks like now you have to have authorized business to access. Is there any way to be able to access?
Anyone can access them are you sure you are looking in the right place?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone can access them are you sure you are looking in the right place?

It changed about 2-3 weeks ago and requires a login linked to an up-fitter business. It wasn’t hard to get access thou.

Capt18

Reaction score
It changed about 2-3 weeks ago and requires a login linked to an up-fitter business. It wasn’t hard to get access thou.
So you can’t access unless you sue connected to a business?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Well that's complete ********!

Yes, it’s frustrating and odd. The owners manual even points to the commercial site for additional information, but it’s now limited access.

All the wiring diagrams, etc.

So you can’t access unless you sue connected to a business?

That’s how the registration page reads. I was able to get a login pretty quick.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Well that sucks. Had a lot of good info on there.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Yes, it’s frustrating and odd. The owners manual even points to the commercial site for additional information, but it’s now limited access.

How, exactly, did you get access (without submitting an actual upfitter business)? I’ve tried a few different made up businesses, and always get rejected.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
How, exactly, did you get access (without submitting an actual upfitter business)? I’ve tried a few different made up businesses, and always get rejected.

I have a property management DBA email that I used. I also listed some of the pages I needed access to based on purchased options. I was approved with a couple hours of my request.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score

I build flat decks and service bodies occasionally with my company i wonder if that will qualify me to be approved? Lol

44Dan44

Reaction score
I have access, I have no business, pretty sure I even put Nunya as business name. However I will say, if you tried to gain access and can't authenticate, it would not allow copy/paste or autofill for password, had to be typed. Perhaps that is the problem for some? Also had to remove any pop up blocker for the site.Image 10-1-23 at 3.35 PM.jpg

CdnHO

Reaction score
I just registered and got access about five minutes later. Put down that I repair RV conversions. Which I do from time to time. Not sure why they want to hide this info from the average owner.

Capt18

Reaction score
I just registered and got access about five minutes later. Put down that I repair RV conversions. Which I do from time to time. Not sure why they want to hide this info from the average owner.
Yeah took me 24 hours just got access now just have to find the info not much of a website

CdnHO

Reaction score
Yeah took me 24 hours just got access now just have to find the info not much of a website
Looks pretty well what was on the website before the change. Still poking around.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Did they allow an email that wasn't necessarily related to the business name?

And/or is it possible to change the email once access is gained (or is that the login used?)

Dr.Diesel

Reaction score
I am unable to navigate to the Body Builder Guide. I signed up, but as soon as I click on the body builder guide I get a blue screen with "403" forbidden. Not sure exactly what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need a business link account? I tried signing up for that, and ended up getting a call from the local Ram dealer asking what truck I was interested in purchasing. Weird.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I am unable to navigate to the Body Builder Guide. I signed up, but as soon as I click on the body builder guide I get a blue screen with "403" forbidden. Not sure exactly what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need a business link account? I tried signing up for that, and ended up getting a call from the local Ram dealer asking what truck I was interested in purchasing. Weird.

I received an acknowledgement of the request email (made on a Friday evening), and Monday before 7AM, an approval email. That email contains a link with your login and initial password.

I was able to change the registered email address to my personal account but cannot change the login ID (my work email), no big deal.

I used my work email as we're a global IT products and services company. I thought of using my fictitious company I use to get free samples, but played it safe and used a reasonable "IT" integration justification request and was approved quickly.

Here's the login page.

Users who are viewing this thread