Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Announces ‘Drive Forward’ Initiative, Offering Incentives, and Support to Consumers:

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well your right about being wound up an I won't deny it. We should not kiss a$$ an hold people accountable. I don't like incompetence an lies an people dragging there feet. To respectfully disagree with your assessment of my patience while making the deal, your are 100% incorrect. When you take 6 months to make a deal an agree to terms to get what you want, I would have to say that's patience that most ( not all) don't have when purchasing a vehicle. Being in buisness for a lifetime an an efficiency expert, I can't stand incompetence being made acceptable an I'm proud to hold them to account. This is buisness not a friendship. I will not deny ,this day an time does have me on edge because I can't controle outcomes.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Haha ha ha her he he, your a regular ole mr giggles ,ole chuckles. You got me. I admit, I'm stressed right now an I know none of it is anything I can controle but I'm a planner any we live on the rd an one would think its easy to just pick up an move to another camp ground but until we started doing this full time, we didn't realize that is not the case. Some of these places you have to reserve for 3 yrs in advance, unless you don't care about what kind of place you stay at, an i do and these places are packed right now with the pandemic going on out there. All the accessories I planned on ordering aren't working an I don't want my knew truck all chipped up, an when they start working, I have to be somewhere long enough to put a purchase in an receive packages. It's a whole thing. An to boot, it all is in limbo based on the truck arriving not damaged. Told my dealer yesterday, I sure hope they have my chrome step tubes in stock because I'm sure the ljne x factory is probably closed to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm a nervous Nely. I need help

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Haha ha ha her he he, your a regular ole mr giggles ,ole chuckles. You got me. I admit, I'm stressed right now an I know none of it is anything I can controle but I'm a planner any we live on the rd an one would think its easy to just pick up an move to another camp ground but until we started doing this full time, we didn't realize that is not the case. Some of these places you have to reserve for 3 yrs in advance, unless you don't care about what kind of place you stay at, an i do and these places are packed right now with the pandemic going on out there. All the accessories I planned on ordering aren't working an I don't want my knew truck all chipped up, an when they start working, I have to be somewhere long enough to put a purchase in an receive packages. It's a whole thing. An to boot, it all is in limbo based on the truck arriving not damaged. Told my dealer yesterday, I sure hope they have my chrome step tubes in stock because I'm sure the ljne x factory is probably closed to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm a nervous Nely. I need help
We ALL need help. I am joining Ozzy, on the crazy train.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
He'll yah, amen to the rams on the saltillo crazy train

1FastHemi

Reaction score

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I love it, iiiiiiiiiiii love it. There coming to take me away hahaaaaaaaaaa

R.J.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my order. Of course I agreed to a price, but with everything going on, I feel like they should do better.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Oh I did to, but were still always negotiating. Like we agreed upon, my deal could not get worse than what we signed onbut only get better. I'm already planning on them taking 350 off our agreed upon price for the retractable step.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I predict Rich is going to have a coronary the day his truck actually arrives and will never get to drive. it.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, ohhhhhhhh man, you got me pegged brutal. Man your right. I already told my salesman, Im not coming down there untill everything is perfect ,then I want it parked out in the parking lot so I can do my 14 pg inspection process, an when we deam it satisfactory well then mask an glove up an come in an sign. Told him I'm not coming down there to negotiate for hours on end, we will be done with all that over the internet. I also informed him that this deal isn't done untill i sign the buyers paper work an finance with Chrysler. You can only imagine by the time he's done with me he is going to have the biggest breath of air come from his chest an just crash into his chair

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha, ohhhhhhhh man, you got me pegged brutal. Man your right. I already told my salesman, Im not coming down there untill everything is perfect ,then I want it parked out in the parking lot so I can do my 14 pg inspection process, an when we deam it satisfactory well then mask an glove up an come in an sign. Told him I'm not coming down there to negotiate for hours on end, we will be done with all that over the internet. I also informed him that this deal isn't done untill i sign the buyers paper work an finance with Chrysler. You can only imagine by the time he's done with me he is going to have the biggest breath of air come from his chest an just crash into his chair

If the Rona doesn't kill him, you will.

P.S. Chrysler financing? Unless you still believe you'll get 0% with your discounts intact (unlikely but I wish you luck), I got my best deal (through the dealer) with my preferred bank. I declined to use BOA and Capital One right up front.

P.S. Tell your sales guy to make sure your cab/bed is aligned.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
As long as it's not damaged, i can hyperventilate an pass out an my wife can drive the billet bee rig home, wherever we parked it

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Naw, im going into it knowing none of us are going to get 0% on 20 model 3500s, but I'd like better than 3.7 that's for sure.. I know we talked about boa before, an were on the same page there, good bank not so much on the easy financing. I know it's kind of sick to be proud of this statistic but like I've said, im proud of the fact on every major sale /purchase we've ever made, the sales person has quit either during or after our sale.
Ps. Obtw , if I got to tell them to make sure the bed an cab are aligned it's going back an I'm getting an emotional grievance settlement.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Naw, im going into it knowing none of us are going to get 0% on 20 model 3500s, but I'd like better than 3.7 that's for sure.. I know we talked about boa before, an were on the same page there, good bank not so much on the easy financing. I know it's kind of sick to be proud of this statistic but like I've said, im proud of the fact on every major sale /purchase we've ever made, the sales person has quit either during or after our sale.
Ps. Obtw , if I got to tell them to make sure the bed an cab are aligned it's going back an I'm getting an emotional grievance settlement.

Not sure why you're stuck on that 3.7. I keep repeating that I got 2.88% on a $50K note @72mos. with US Bank, done through the dealer. My credit is great, but not a "perfect" score. Co-signer for some student loans that have had a few late payment issues over the years where I was not officially notified by the loan servicer (crooks) yet still ended up taking a hit. They were disputed for all the good that does.

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
Once they start offering 0% for 84 months on the 3500s, 19 or 20, I may be able to talk my wife into letting me start talking to dealers. At this point all I have is time...

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Once they start offering 0% for 84 months on the 3500s, 19 or 20, I may be able to talk my wife into letting me start talking to dealers. At this point all I have is time...
that was my case. We weren't in the mkt an decided to put it of for another year or two. Then there was the "unless" my wife said. Unless you find the perfect deal to good to pass up. Well then

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
We (I) have been looking for some time also. We want to get an RV, probably 5th wheel, so there was no sense going under a 3500. We were hoping to be in a place this summer anyways, so this may help me get into the truck I really want as opposed to the truck I can afford... As long as my wife doesnt get hurt pay wise from any of this I may end up really happy with a new "Rona"-mobile...

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
We (I) have been looking for some time also. We want to get an RV, probably 5th wheel, so there was no sense going under a 3500. We were hoping to be in a place this summer anyways, so this may help me get into the truck I really want as opposed to the truck I can afford... As long as my wife doesnt get hurt pay wise from any of this I may end up really happy with a new "Rona"-mobile...
Yup, that's exactly what were doing. We live ful time in ours but our looking to upgrade so we ordered the big boy. I promise you, just take your time An persist AN you will get a great deal. Time is in your favor. Welcome to the club Fred

Users who are viewing this thread