Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Announces ‘Drive Forward’ Initiative, Offering Incentives, and Support to Consumers:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ram Announces ‘Drive Forward’ Initiative, Offering Incentives, and Support to Consumers:
Ram Canada Also Participating...

Sarge33Army

Reaction score
Checked www.ramtrucks.com for incentives. 0% for 84-months shows for 2020 RAM 1500 and 2019 RAM 2500 and 3500. Switch to 2020 RAM 2500 or 3500 and it goes to 0% for 36-months.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I've got a ram 3500 coming in a few weeks. I was hoping the would do something special with the hds

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I would hope they would help the customers that have already purchased and are making payments. If THE DRIVE FORWARD is on unsold units then they are only worried about selling and their bottom line :rolleyes:

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well I havent put any money down on my build, that's a zero, an it just got on the slow train from saltillo an I was hoping with everybody offering 0%. That they would get a little more competitive on there 20 hds than the 3.9 for 72. Who knows maybe in the next few days they will put something out there. I hope so

Reaction score
One of the local dealers (Alberta) has a '19 2500 optioned pretty perfectly, they have it listed for $13k off MSRP so far. See how far this goes, getting really tempting.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I think the 19 2500s&1500s have the zero rate, not a 100%

MikeXM

Reaction score
Give them another month... Covid-19 impacts are not enough deep so far.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Give them another month... Covid-19 impacts are not enough deep so far.
Have you gotten any updates on yours. I believe ours are probably traveling together. I've not been able to get my Rubicon tracking pg yet

@JC

Reaction score
Is your dealer closed? It should literally take him 2 mins to log in and take a pic of the screen to text to you. Likely needs the sales manager to do it but how busy can they be right now.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I just emailed him, so well see. My problem is, they promoted my sales man to management so he's been going back an forth trying to learn that job an finalize all his outstanding deals an there also having him set up the used car building for him to run. So needless to say, i don't get his attention right now as much as I'd like. But I can't really complain because this has been the best sales experience we have ever had by far.

Distillusion

Reaction score
I would hope they would help the customers that have already purchased and are making payments. If THE DRIVE FORWARD is on unsold units then they are only worried about selling and their bottom line :rolleyes:
I think it's a bit more than that. FCA is having trouble paying salaries. Chairman and board members are forgoing their compensation completely. CEO and top execs are all cut by 50%. White-collar workers salaries are 20% deferred for 3 months, to be repaid within a year. Stock price has fallen from $16 to $6 since November. The company is suffering. I personally hope it survives this. I'd like to continuing owning Ram trucks many years.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
There all taking a major hit right now, that's why i can't believe there not offering financing on the 3500 hd that's to good to pass up

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I think it's a bit more than that. FCA is having trouble paying salaries. Chairman and board members are forgoing their compensation completely. CEO and top execs are all cut by 50%. White-collar workers salaries are 20% deferred for 3 months, to be repaid within a year. Stock price has fallen from $16 to $6 since November. The company is suffering. I personally hope it survives this. I'd like to continuing owning Ram trucks many years.
Ya we all got problems. When Tons of vehicles that people can’t make payments on go back then they will really be screwed short term. When things turn around at least they can sell all of low mileage returned vehicles and they will do ok on them.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yup, an i don't care what they tell us there making money on all of them, that's what there in buisness to do, not break even. No buisness is

MikeXM

Reaction score
Have you gotten any updates on yours. I believe ours are probably traveling together. I've not been able to get my Rubicon tracking pg yet
Nope. I haven't asked either.
As much as I WANT this new truck, I don't NEED it right now and not until this crisis is over. I can't get anywhere anyway!
So I'll be very patient until they beg me to buy it. By local laws I can cancel the order up until the day I take delivery. I would even get my deposit back.
So time should work for me. I'm very patient.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Patience is exactly how i got my great deal. I'm hoping before my truck gets here in the next few days/ weeks that some financing will come up that's so good you can't refuse on the 3500s

Billcf7

Reaction score
I was checking out dealer inventory on 19 3500's in Ontario. Dealer in Milton offering over $18K off a Limited

geektoad

Reaction score
Patience is exactly how i got my great deal. I'm hoping before my truck gets here in the next few days/ weeks that some financing will come up that's so good you can't refuse on the 3500s

Given how wound up you are on here, I respectfully doubt there was much patience involved. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread