Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Announces ‘Drive Forward’ Initiative, Offering Incentives, and Support to Consumers:

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
Not sure what I was doing wrong, but when I was looking on the Ram website yesterday I couldn't get it to show me the 0%/84 month deal. Maybe I did have '20 selected instead of '19. Oh well, by the time the boss is ready to let me pull the trigger this will probably all be ling gone anyways.....

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Not sure what I was doing wrong, but when I was looking on the Ram website yesterday I couldn't get it to show me the 0%/84 month deal. Maybe I did have '20 selected instead of '19. Oh well, by the time the boss is ready to let me pull the trigger this will probably all be ling gone anyways.....
Took me 6 months to break my boss down, just had to line up a deal even she couldn't refuse

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
We had hoped to make the stimulus check most of our down payment, but her pay just got cut, so well have to see. I guess the downside is that she works for a large automotive group, and we all know how they're doing. I told her to ask if they would reconsider cutting her pay if we bought a truck. They have 2 ram dealers in TN. Of course the answer was no. Maybe the actual 5th gens will be out by the time I'm ready and I they'll have 1100 foot pounds and a 10 speed....

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
We had hoped to make the stimulus check most of our down payment, but her pay just got cut, so well have to see. I guess the downside is that she works for a large automotive group, and we all know how they're doing. I told her to ask if they would reconsider cutting her pay if we bought a truck. They have 2 ram dealers in TN. Of course the answer was no. Maybe the actual 5th gens will be out by the time I'm ready and I they'll have 1100 foot pounds and a 10 speed....
You are me, in a nutshell. Gonna spend my cash on my toy I have neglected for 35years.

Users who are viewing this thread