Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlexcumminsH.O

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a 2022 3500 H.O
Regens every 100 miles or less, been like this since I bought it, I'm thinking on start a case with the lemon law, has someone submited a lemon law case? I just want some info to know if they really help, thank you.

Thewookie

Reaction score
What has the dealer said Or done to the truck? My experience with lemon laws is that it needs to be at the dealer multiple times or out of service for some period before eligible.

baker01

Reaction score
What has the dealer said Or done to the truck? My experience with lemon laws is that it needs to be at the dealer multiple times or out of service for some period before eligible.
Lemon laws differ by state. You will need to look up the requirements for your state before trying to proceed. I did a lemon law in California (different Manufacturer) with excellent results.

Bigtuna

Reaction score
If you invoke a lawyer, be advised that the dealership will likely no longer work with you because at that point all discussions will be formal and will go through the attorneys. I would only use the lemon law if all other avenues fail.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Regens every 100 miles or less, been like this since I bought it, I'm thinking on start a case with the lemon law, has someone submited a lemon law case? I just want some info to know if they really help, thank you.
Hi there, we are terribly sorry to see that you're having concerns with your vehicle. Our team would like to see where we can assist with resolving this concern prior to any escalation. If desired, please send us a private message with details on your experience for us to further review. Thank you.

Chris,
Ram Cares

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
2022’s are prone to frequent regeneration problems. Seems like it extends into the 2023’s somewhat also. I’ve been documenting trucks that exhibit frequent regeneration issues as it has become a very common and widespread issue. I have a running spreadsheet and a reporting form posted here. Please consider adding your truck to that list. There are currently 93 trucks on the spreadsheet and it’s growing daily. Just shy of 70% of the trucks on the spreadsheet are 2022 model year. IMG_6296.jpeg

If you follow this link Frequent Regeneration Thread it will take you to the thread where you can submit your info.

MtnRider

Reaction score

What has the dealer said about it? What have they replaced so far? Lemon Laws have stipulations (varies by state) that need to be met before you can file. Things like number of attempts at fixing the issue, number of days in the shop etc.

jebruns

Reaction score
You will probably have to go through arbitration before you can do an actual LL case. But as the others stated, you need to check your state's laws first.

Users who are viewing this thread