Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Rock Guards

wyvern

Reaction score
Yeah, decided I’m just gonna do 5 mil thick PPF from the lower rocker up to the door handles. Extremely subjective, but I don't even like the mudflap look I just wanted the protection on the cheap.

It'll suck when towing the car hauler, but eventually I'll get an aluminum stone guard or something.

wyvern

Reaction score
I got some information from the PPF shop I've used for other cars in the past. They are concerned with applying PPF due to the black stripe and "POWER WAGON" decal. I only wanted it in a few spots to prevent chipping to bare metal, but it seems like it might be more trouble than it's worth as they're talking about removing the decals, applying the PPF patches, then re-applying the decals, smh.

REKGEN got back to me and said none of their removable current flaps support the Power Wagon due to the front fender well bulge. However, they're coming out with a new bracket this month that does fit. I might just try that when the time comes.

Grey

Reaction score
Yeah, decided I’m just gonna do 5 mil thick PPF from the lower rocker up to the door handles. Extremely subjective, but I don't even like the mudflap look I just wanted the protection on the cheap.

It'll suck when towing the car hauler, but eventually I'll get an aluminum stone guard or something.
If your truck has the following words in the name. Power Wagon , Hemi or Cummings. You may as well strike the word cheap from your vocabulary and save your sanity. Stepping into the Darkside has its price.

wyvern

Reaction score
If your truck has the following words in the name. Power Wagon , Hemi or Cummings. You may as well strike the word cheap from your vocabulary and save your sanity. Stepping into the Darkside has its price.
Learning that fast, haha

Users who are viewing this thread