Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Folding Mirrors Parts List. 2021 & 2022 RAM 2500 Bighorn.

Hambone11

Reaction score
Parts on order. Hoping all goes smoothly on my ’22 2500 bighorn. Total cost for mirrors, door modules and switch was right at 1k. Thank you OuterUB for posting the parts numbers.

OuterUB

Reaction score
You are most welcome. :)

Jimmy07 is the source though ... I just followed his instructions. :cool:

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Parts on order. Hoping all goes smoothly on my ’22 2500 bighorn. Total cost for mirrors, door modules and switch was right at 1k. Thank you OuterUB for posting the parts numbers.

If you ordered the parts that are listed in the 1st post you should be fine. Thats what i ordered and it works great on my 2022 2500 Lonestar.

Hambone11

Reaction score
If you ordered the parts that are listed in the 1st post you should be fine. Thats what i ordered and it works great on my 2022 2500 Lonestar.
Perfect, good to know! All the parts should be here by next week. I already activated the power mirror option with AlfaOBD. Should just be plug and play when I get everything correct? I don’t need to run any new wires to the switch right? Just the wires coming from the new mirrors to the new module?

Hambone11

Reaction score
You are most welcome. :)

Jimmy07 is the source though ... I just followed his instructions. :cool:
Jimmy07 is the bomb!! I followed his post and added proximity entry front door handles a few months ago. He is like the RAM whisperer! Haha.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Perfect, good to know! All the parts should be here by next week. I already activated the power mirror option with AlfaOBD. Should just be plug and play when I get everything correct? I don’t need to run any new wires to the switch right? Just the wires coming from the new mirrors to the new module?
Nope, no new wires to run

JustARam22

Reaction score
Sooo....I installed the mirrors, modules, new switches, and changed the setting in alpah laobd. The adjustment works but not power fold.

Any recommendations

Hambone11

Reaction score
Sooo....I installed the mirrors, modules, new switches, and changed the setting in alpah laobd. The adjustment works but not power fold.

Any recommendations
On mine, I had made the changes to alpfaobd several days before the install and the mirrors folded right after the installation. Have you tried cycling the ignition a time or two?

JustARam22

Reaction score
On mine, I had made the changes to alpfaobd several days before the install and the mirrors folded right after the installation. Have you tried cycling the ignition a time or two?
There is just the one setting change correct?

Hambone11

Reaction score
There is just the one setting change correct?
Yes, to the best of my recollection, it’s just one setting change under power folding mirrors present: YES. If I find something else, I’ll post it here.

JustARam22

Reaction score
I actually figured it out...... There are 2options labeled close to each other. I turned on the wrong one.

Doors Auto power mirror fold present
Doors power mirror fold present

I originally turned on the auto power fold option.

Thanks for replying...

Hambone11

Reaction score
I actually figured it out...... There are 2options labeled close to each other. I turned on the wrong one.

Doors Auto power mirror fold present
Doors power mirror fold present

I originally turned on the auto power fold option.

Thanks for replying...
Happy day!! Glad you figured it out.

dvpvic

Reaction score
I have a 2022 2500 Laramie Mega, I want to install the infotainment kit that adds power fold and MSB but those folks won't very helpful. My current options are chrome mirrors, heat, pwr adj main (not convex mirror), memory, and aux backup LED. I want to retain the backup LED but need part numbers for the black ones. Ive sent a PM to jimmy hopefully I can get help and not have to use those guys.

dieselscout80

Reaction score
I have a 2022 2500 Laramie Mega, I want to install the infotainment kit that adds power fold and MSB but those folks won't very helpful. My current options are chrome mirrors, heat, pwr adj main (not convex mirror), memory, and aux backup LED. I want to retain the backup LED but need part numbers for the black ones. Ive sent a PM to jimmy hopefully I can get help and not have to use those guys.
Please post that part number if you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread