Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Folding Mirrors Parts List. 2021 & 2022 RAM 2500 Bighorn.

OuterUB

Reaction score
First and foremost, ALL credit goes to @Jimmy07 for his compilation and verification of this list. :cool:

Now, for those of you stuck with a 2021 or 2022 2500 without power folding mirrors here's a list of Mopar part numbers. Dealer installed them for me as part of my delivery package and flashed the Sales Code.

TA DA !!! Power folding mirrors.

Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.

68381774AD Right Mirror (Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.)
68462855AA Left Mirror (Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.)
68374090AG Right Module
68374091AG Left Module
68262252AC Drivers Master Switch

$1,274.12 (Can)

Mopar Parts Canada out of Hamilton

d19r93

Reaction score
I wanted to circle back to this... you list the parts for the mirrors.... do you have to buy new mirrors to work with this? I'm assuming the mirrors have the motors built in them?

OuterUB

Reaction score
I wanted to circle back to this... you list the parts for the mirrors.... do you have to buy new mirrors to work with this? I'm assuming the mirrors have the motors built in them?
Yessir. :cool:

New mirrors are required as the motors are integral to the mirror assembly.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Very good. Thank you! Not sure I want to shell out another grand on a truck that just cost me 63. lol
Agreed. However the dealer gave me a reasonable credit. :cool:

Besides, if one ever gets smashed I've got a temporary replacement and we all know how long it's taking to get ANYTHING these days. :eek:

Reaction score
Do you know what the sales code is? And do those mirrors have the auxiliary reverse/spot lights? I’d like to keep those, just want to switch to black and it seems power fold upgrade is my best option

OuterUB

Reaction score
I don't know exactly what the sales code is, just that my dealer has it because they were able to activate my power folding mirrors that they added. I imagine I can ask them what it is. As for the reverse/spot lights all I know is that the mirrors that I bought don't have them.

What you need to do is find a RAM that has the features on the mirrors that you want. Get the VIN and post it in the parts thread . There's a member who might be able to find the part numbers of the mirrors that will have the features that you want. Keep in mind that you're probably have to get a couple of different door modules as well as maybe a master switch.

Reaction score
I don't know exactly what the sales code is, just that my dealer has it because they were able to activate my power folding mirrors that they added. I imagine I can ask them what it is. As for the reverse/spot lights all I know is that the mirrors that I bought don't have them.

What you need to do is find a RAM that has the features on the mirrors that you want. Get the VIN and post it in the parts thread . There's a member who might be able to find the part numbers of the mirrors that will have the features that you want. Keep in mind that you're probably have to get a couple of different door modules as well as maybe a master switch.
It just so happens I have one!

VIN: 3C6–UR5FJ6NG–280893

Where is a good parts thread? Or should I message Jimmy07 if you think he’d help?

Thanks for your help as well!

OuterUB

Reaction score
It just so happens I have one!

VIN: 3C6–UR5FJ6NG–280893

Where is a good parts thread? Or should I message Jimmy07 if you think he’d help?

Thanks for your help as well!
Jimmy is the man to be sure however there's a thread dedicated to part number searches. I'll see if I can find it in the morning. I'm on my phone and searches suck.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
TA DA !!! Power folding mirrors.

Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.

68381774AD Right Mirror (Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.)
68462855AA Left Mirror (Black, power fold, heat, turn signal, running light, puddle light. No camera, power convex, or memory.)
68374090AG Right Module
68374091AG Left Module
68262252AC Drivers Master Switch

When i plug those part numbers into an online Mopar parts site it says the 2 door modules will not fit my '22.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Not sure why.... this is THE list I used at Mopar in Hamilton Ontario and everything fit.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Well, if it worked on your '22 thats good enough for me.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Parts were ordered a couple days ago and should be here sometime next week. Only thing they can't get is the driver master switch. Apparently it is on national back order and they can't even place an order for it until April 19th. I am getting one off a wrecked 2021 2500 Laramie here local to me for $50. The Laramie only had 23k miles on it when it got wrecked.

Karate_champ20

Reaction score
Parts were ordered a couple days ago and should be here sometime next week. Only thing they can't get is the driver master switch. Apparently it is on national back order and they can't even place an order for it until April 19th. I am getting one off a wrecked 2021 2500 Laramie here local to me for $50. The Laramie only had 23k miles on it when it got wrecked.
Did everything work out? You get the mirrors with reverse light? Any lights on the dash now? I’m in the same boat. Switching over to black. Might as well get power folding too

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Did everything work out? You get the mirrors with reverse light? Any lights on the dash now? I’m in the same boat. Switching over to black. Might as well get power folding too

Dont know yet, still waiting to take delivery of my truck

ShowKiller1

Reaction score

Everything worked out great. Got all the parts installed today and added the sales code with AlfaOBD. Tada...power folding mirrors on my 2022 LoneStar !

slangwy

Reaction score
Thanks to @OuterUB for the thread and @Jimmy07 for guiding me based what I was finding.

2022 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins

I looked for the switch first while I waited on the mirrors to go on sale. I looked for the part number in the list posted by the OP and it offered me 68590582AA as its replacement.

After installing the mirrors, I turned on the folding mirror option and confirmed the modules installed would not work. (Orignal modules: Left 68569319AA, Right 68569318AA)

When I went looking for the AG door modules, the vehicle fit check said they did not fit and it offered me alternatives (left=68569321AA and right=68569320AA). The dealer said the AG's only showed through 2021 in his catalog. Jimmy07 was kind enough to confirm these alternatives provided the necessary functionality in addition to everything I already had (running lights, heated mirrors, turn signals). These modules even turned out to be less expensive than the AG modules listed in the thread.

Well, I got the modules today, installed them, and now I have folding mirrors.

I went with Boost Auto Parts GM style Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Tow Mirrors Style 2. I ordered them as if I had factory folding mirrors and only had to replace the modules and driver's side switch to make them work (along with turning on the option with OBD JSCAN). This works much better for me as it uses the factory button to fold the mirrors. They have an optional control that will fold the mirrors, but this is cleaner to me.

I hope this helps someone else wanting this option.

Edit:
I did not notice until this past weekend that my auto down/up stopped working after the module replacement. I Googled and found the solution. Push the driver's window down button until the window is fully down. Hold the button down for 5 seconds. Pull the button to raise the window, hold the button 5 seconds in the up position. Auto up/down issue resolved. Check passenger button and repeat if necessary.

Last edited:

OuterUB

Reaction score
Well done slangwy ! :)

Jimmy deserves ALL the props though. He is truly Da Man ! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread