Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Mike_SE

Reaction score
Guess I should post up some pics or I'll just be a lurker lol. Took wife truck shopping and we bought this. I was leary of the dually here in So Ca. but so far its not a problem. I tow a fifth wheel. Jealous of you guys with the SRW trucks as you can mount some nice tires and rims. These were shot the day we picked her up.
Th and make these trucks look better than they do stock.OurRam1.jpgOurRam2.jpg

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
lmao there's a big cliff there that I guess, he was taking a look lol

cobradvm

Reaction score
Here's a pic with my truck and trailer - a Stealth 24' car hauler. Hauled it from Las Vegas to San Diego and back. Tows it like it's not even there - kept it at 70-75 pretty much the whole way up and down the hills. The automatic exhaust brake makes down hills a breeze. The bed lowering air suspension makes it super easy to hitch/unthitch. Only negatives are the seats are just not that comfortable and the AC seems like it has a vinegar odor to it. Only noticed the odor on a trip of an hour or longer. Not sure what's gong on with that.

20200609_155643.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread