Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Redfour5

Reaction score
What you hunting for…moose? ;) :rolleyes:
Let's see... Where I live you don't have to hunt them, they throw themselves in front of your vehicles... So far, one Subaru, a Ram 1500 so hard, I had to stop and borrow a breaker bar to get the front end away from the tire. I ended up getting an Iron Cross winch bumper because of that, then no problem the next time but that one was just a tap didn't even seem to hurt the deer. Oh and the time down by Gardiner in a misty snowy trip for xmas staying at the gateway Inn. Literally stopped about a foot from moose up by the airport in a Jeep renegade, thank God I didn't hit it, it just stared at me... I ended up putting some serious spotlights on the front of it, try to not drive at night with it and if I have to, turn them on. Renegades have HORRIBLE headlights... Another reason the LED light package was a requirement on my last 1500 and the new 2500. None of the accidents totaled the vehicles but it sure wasn't cheap fixing with a 1K deductible... but I was able to get the Iron Cross bumper on the 2015 1500 and essentially save by getting it instead of a regular OEM. Oh, ended up getting a ranch hand rear diamond plated bumper. If you basically look hard at the OEM bumpers, they will dent and/or crumple. And Trucks are NOT a luxury item in Montana... AND the dealers will NOT even sell you a 2WD version.... I appreciate your sense of humor...

Users who are viewing this thread