Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Rebel to Power Wagon Trade Today

Randy M

Reaction score
I was wrong.... I'm told a 35-12.5-17 is the right one if your running 17" wheels.
apparently a 315 is "different"
Per the Mopar Parts Dept behind me...

Looks like it. Load rating and max PSI. These specs are for the Duratracs:

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 7.19.21 AM.png

LaneC

Reaction score
I like the Duratracs, we have good luck wih them. I had one guy who got a Power Wagon and felt they werent aggressive enough for where he would be driving... but I suspect he really just wanted something that'd cause migraines, get him back in the tire shop within 25k miles and look meaner. Duratrac is a hell of a tire.

LaneC

Reaction score
Nice! is that Granite Crystal Met or Max Steel? Cant tell in photos sometimes.

I've suspected Im color blind to some degree for years, blues and purples get me as well....

Last edited:

Randy M

Reaction score
I like the Duratracs, we have good luck wih them. I had one guy who got a Power Wagon and felt they werent aggressive enough for where he would be driving... but I suspect he really just wanted something that'd cause migraines, get him back in the tire shop within 25k miles and look meaner. Duratrac is a hell of a tire.

Much better in the snow compared to the BFG's as well.

Nice! is that Granite Crystal Met or Max Steel? Cant tell in photos sometimes.

Thanks, it's Max Steel. I need to whip it up before taking pics of my own but here's another from the dealer site:
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 5.45.37 AM.png

Randy M

Reaction score
Hopefully get some better pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread