Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Bottomfeeder

Reaction score
I could be swayed towards the 6.4 with that payload. How is your truck spec’d?
It Is a 4x2 ...where i'm at in Northern California I just wouldn't use the 4x4, so right off the bat I gain a few hundred pounds in payload, my axle ratio is 3.73 (14970 max tow)...I have the sport appearance package as well as the level 1 appearance group and tow hooks...That's it!
It's a great payload and max tow...especially since my travel trailer is only 6,300lbs. dry.

b307a1

Reaction score
I know that mine won't be of much help but, here it is. 2020 3500 RCLB 6.7 HO and Aisin.

Attachments

• 20200404_145627.jpg
    20200404_145627.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 94

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I know that mine won't be of much help but, here it is. 2020 3500 RCLB 6.7 HO and Aisin.
Stupid question of the day but here we go. If yours is a 20 3500 w aisin how can it be 1000 lbs less payload than mine, what am I over looking

Lary0071

Reaction score
Stupid question of the day but here we go. If yours is a 20 3500 w aisin how can it be 1000 lbs less payload than mine, what am I over looking
Options? Maybe you've got a more basic optioned truck and he's got one that's nearly maxed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

I see the RCLB but sometimes helps other members if you add your truck config to your sigline and keeps you from having to post it all the time too.

It is a regular cab and single rear wheel

A real unicorn!

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I see the RCLB but sometimes helps other members if you add your truck config to your sigline and keeps you from having to post it all the time too.

A real unicorn!
I will, if an when I eventually get it. Was a typical dog fight day with a car dealership. Not at all the experience I've had with them thus far, until today, but I'm holding my ground an there coming around, well see tomorrow. Just goes to show there is no good dealership an there all the same just give it time an wait, they'll show there true colors eventually

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
We'll hemi, I got yah beat on payload cap but you definitely got me an everyone else beat on the after mkt beafed up capability under the lid. I call yours the hemi/ Cummins cuz it runs an hauls like the best of both worlds
I will, if an when I eventually get it. Was a typical dog fight day with a car dealership. Not at all the experience I've had with them thus far, until today, but I'm holding my ground an there coming around, well see tomorrow. Just goes to show there is no good dealership an there all the same just give it time an wait, they'll show there true colors eventually
So I take it, you didn’t get the keys? Hate to say, but I think they toy with us before delivery and try to bend us over the tailgate one last time, just to see how much we’ll take. I walked out of one dealership and pledged to never buy from any in their group, over shady tactics.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Rich, hopefully your sitting around the fire with a cool one this evening.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Rich, hopefully your sitting around the fire with a cool one this evening.
Several cold ones, I'm mentally wore out. I suppose it serves me right for bragging the whole time about the good deal I was getting. I still am getting a killer deal, j just did not see today going like this. Everything up until today had been great with my dealership but today they showed there dealership colors. Started off this morning with a text from the sm about everything we signed an agreed on was basically thrown out the window an they were raising there prices to match the new msrp on the window stickers an stripping the price down on my trade . Then after 8 hrs we got everything back to the way I wanted it to begin with , then they thought they were going to make more money off of me by saying my int rate was 5.9%. I told em to cram it up your @$$. An don't insult me again. Zero debt 833 fico an lots of assets. Well eventually we got it back down. I guess the only thing I'm folding on I'm not going to get the 50 gal tank as standard an ill be paying for it but everything else will be as I've talked about the whole time. Ill be happy as long as they don't try to bend me over the tail gate again tomorrow, wich I'm sure they will, but i don't give a rip, I'll walk out. I know in my hart all this has to do with them losing thousands on my trade because of the mkts right now. Do tomorrow well try try again. I will not take a deal worse than i agreed to, j just won't do it. Going in at 10 tomorrow. Fingers crossed an ready for a sucker punch :mad:

1FastHemi

Reaction score
Several cold ones, I'm mentally wore out. I suppose it serves me right for bragging the whole time about the good deal I was getting. I still am getting a killer deal, j just did not see today going like this. Everything up until today had been great with my dealership but today they showed there dealership colors. Started off this morning with a text from the sm about everything we signed an agreed on was basically thrown out the window an they were raising there prices to match the new msrp on the window stickers an stripping the price down on my trade . Then after 8 hrs we got everything back to the way I wanted it to begin with , then they thought they were going to make more money off of me by saying my int rate was 5.9%. I told em to cram it up your @$$. An don't insult me again. Zero debt 833 fico an lots of assets. Well eventually we got it back down. I guess the only thing I'm folding on I'm not going to get the 50 gal tank as standard an ill be paying for it but everything else will be as I've talked about the whole time. Ill be happy as long as they don't try to bend me over the tail gate again tomorrow, wich I'm sure they will, but i don't give a rip, I'll walk out. I know in my hart all this has to do with them losing thousands on my trade because of the mkts right now. Do tomorrow well try try again. I will not take a deal worse than i agreed to, j just won't do it. Going in at 10 tomorrow. Fingers crossed an ready for a sucker punch :mad:

Sorry to hear the bad news.. I wish you luck man!

My dealer had some $250 coupons, I finally got them to throw in 2 of them on my deal seeing they hadn't already given them away, it took some bickering though. Each dealer gets an email with these numbers listed on them and they can only use 2 of them per customer if they wish to. These coupons don't cost the dealer any thing out of their pockets, so I have been told.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread