Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick a tire.

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
I did the matte black Method NV's: 18 x 9 -18 offset, and paired them with 35 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country TA2's. no trimming, and no rubbing, with only mild noise once they break in a bit. Carli Leveled. View attachment 5029.
sweet !! I like you left just enough chrome, a light touch to break it up to create a nice balanced look.

TogaLock77

Reaction score
Went with Yokohama

GEOLANDAR X-AT - SIZE: LT305/70R18

jpidgie

Reaction score
Thanks @Kimo7!
I used https://www.customwheeloffset.com waaaay too much to see what others were running to make my when/tire size decision. Loving the look and ride. Glad I didn’t go with 37’s - would have required the radius arm drop brackets and trimming (I’m really close to trimming now) plus may have required regearing the axle to maintain towing capability/performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TogaLock77

Reaction score
Nice choice going with the Method rims. What brand and size tire did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. They’re Yokohamas. See my signature for greater detail.

yycdiesel

Reaction score
I am running the Toyo Open Country AT3 in 295/60/20 on a stock truck. No rubbing, at least a finger width between tire and any interference.

How do you like these? Heavily considering shipping a set up form the states since its unavailable until next year in canada.

Users who are viewing this thread