Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Riddick

Reaction score
Dayton, OH

87 - 4.09
Diesel - 4.89

From the looks of it we will be driving my wifes car more due to these crazy prices. Hopefully they stabilize soon, they have been increasing .10-.20 cents daily, insanity!

WYnott

Reaction score
I lived thru the 70s gas rationing. I remember in Texas it was based off off the last number in your lisence plate. Even number or odd number corresponded with even or odd day.
Yep, I had 2 sets of plates for the 2nd opec Carter mess. Alternate days but the killer was 5 gallon limit a day.. that's why the second plates. You can't run a trucking business on 5 gallons every other day.

NW Wyoming $4.349 for 91 real gas
Same for diesel
This is exactly why vehicles had anti siphon devices installed and locking gas caps in the 70s... hang tough, it will pass.

tienckb

Reaction score
$5.29 a couple of days ago in San Diego.

Can’t wait the Model Y Tesla to arrive fast enough. Wife and I coordinate to share the Tesla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basser53

Reaction score
There about to cut Russian oil imports.. its gonna get worse for a while before it gets better..

ClawSS

Reaction score
Lex, KY this morning
Reg - $3.99
Diesel - $4.89

You may find a $.10 dip, but not often.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Paid $4.33 this morning with .06 gas buddy discount. (Diesel)

Prices are changing so fast Gas Buddy is useless for checking prices.

I can only do $75 a day though so got 3/4 tank

Gonna make my way over to Costco tomorrow. And finishing filling up.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what percentage, do we really want to help Russia with our money?
Are we really supporting the Russian war machine by buying Russian made products?
Or are we really just hurting the Russian people who are trying to make a living during bad times and do not support their governments choices?
Also there are products people are boycotting just because they think they came from Russia when they didnt. Stoli vodka is one example.

jadmt

Reaction score
Missoula MT 87 octain 3.79-3.89 depending on station. was $3.44 a few days ago. Diesel is $4.21

tchur1

Reaction score
Filled up my fiances X5 last night and it was $6.79 for 91 in Lake Tahoe.

Diesel is $6.39, same as 87. My truck isnt going to arrive for a month or so, im pray its not $9 a gallon here for diesel by then.

Gonna go buy a jar of vaseline just in case it gets there.

snlsmith

Reaction score
I work in a Dallas suburb (Richardson) and, using Gas Buddy, nearest station (RaceTrac) to my office is:

87 - $3.89
91 - $4.39
Diesel - $4.59

jadmt

Reaction score
Filled up my fiances X5 last night and it was $6.79 for 91 in Lake Tahoe.

Diesel is $6.39, same as 87. My truck isnt going to arrive for a month or so, im pray its not $9 a gallon here for diesel by then.

Gonna go buy a jar of vaseline just in case it gets there.
yes it will ease the pain no doubt.
8A999A0E-E0CE-40E3-B402-A7F8AC779271.jpeg

sanda

Reaction score
Are we really supporting the Russian war machine by buying Russian made products?
Or are we really just hurting the Russian people who are trying to make a living during bad times and do not support their governments choices?
Also there are products people are boycotting just because they think they came from Russia when they didnt. Stoli vodka is one example.
I feel bad for the Russian people. If we don't sanction our only recourse is all out war. This is hurting worldwide. I guess we can sit back and watch Putin march through Europe like Hitler did in WW11.

TankerTrash

Reaction score
I fortunately haven’t bought diesel in a few months since ive been out at work on a tanker… But a full load for us is about 300k bbls… Wish it was easy to snag a couple hundred gallons before I sign off in April :/
Any peeps here from Port Arthur, TX?

WYnott

Reaction score
I fortunately haven’t bought diesel in a few months since ive been out at work on a tanker… But a full load for us is about 300k bbls… Wish it was easy to snag a couple hundred gallons before I sign off in April :/
Any peeps here from Port Arthur, TX?
You need a Johnny Cash lunchbox, take a few barrels with you home.

TankerTrash

Reaction score
You need a Johnny Cash lunchbox, take a few barrels with you home.

Ahaha if only that east.
We sample all cargoes for loading and discharge, then throw them out after 3 voyages. and have about 50bbls residual left inside the pipeline every time… all goes into our slops

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Just read an article from Exxon CEO. This gas "crisis" has been in the making for months, long before Russia invaded Ukraine.
There has been a shortage brewing and the oil companies have been trying to get a hold on it. But because of COVID, nothing was done.

Seems every crisis we have nowdays is blamed on COVID. :rolleyes:

P.A.

Reaction score
Oklahoma City. Paid $3.39 yesterday for gas with ethanol at Costco which seems to be the cheapest in our area

Reactions: J-J

2001WS6

Reaction score
Ithaca NY two days ago...

QwK6DJl.jpg

Reactions: J-J

Users who are viewing this thread