Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

OLEJOE

Reaction score
Ya they were identical length. Ended up just putting the new tube in to check. Only difference is the bead roll at the top for the locking stick. I tried looking at the vent. It comes off the top side of the trans heading towards the driver side then 90's towards the front of the truck and is zip tied to a wire harness. Does this sound like the new vent. I'm trying to find the pictures of the two different styles right now.
Yes that is the new one.
The new locking stick with the original tube is what I have. It’s very secure when locked.

TORE_BACK

Reaction score
Ya just found the picture. I tried the new stick in the old tube and I could pull it out kinda easily that was the only reason I changed the tube. Thanks for all your help. @ Ram doesn't cares and stellantis you were useless.
Yes that is the new one.
The new locking stick with the original tube is what I have. It’s very secure when locked.

Users who are viewing this thread