Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Order Tracker!

drodegeb

Reaction score
The dealer says it's in KZLD.
Right, same here. (Well, actually brv10 sees mine as JSLD instead, which is even more confusing).

So - the tracker must only track it when it hits certain steps/stages, which is why it isn't showing the status of KZLD. It would be nice if the tracker could show a raw log of every step in addition to what it is displaying.

The various pieces of that are:

Status from the browser requesting the data, if you got something back this would almost always be 200, not related to the order itself in any way:
"statusCode":"200"

The 6 Steps/Stages the tracker is watching for:
,"orderstatus":[
{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-02-21","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},
{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-07","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},
{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-27","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},
{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-28","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"}
{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"}
{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}
],

Details of your Truck:
"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD","modelYear":"2022","vin":"3C63RRJL6NG287290","von":"54122333","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"D28P92","cllp":"2TH","image":""},

Details for your dealer:
"dealerDetails":{"name":"Granger Motors Inc","address":"1708 Sycamore Street","city":"Granger","state":"IA","zip":"50109","phoneNumber":"5159992224","lat":"+04175770","longitude":"-09382450","dealerWebsiteUrl":"https://www.grangermotors.com"}}

This is even something that could be used by/for Officer Sanchez for tracking the trucks in the spreadsheet, but would require adding LastName into the spreadsheet, and any other columns to store information from this if desired.

TankerTrash

Reaction score
Cool update from RAM, but not much help... Dealer says my truck has been shipped, but awaiting delivery ETA. order tracker says truck has been built, shipping date TBD.
I am hopeful that its on a train somewhere and will be at the dealer in a week or so... Who knows

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
Checked the new Ram Order Tracker website today, it shows my truck is built and will get shipped soon. I should have taken a screen shot yesterday when it was in the production phase because it had an estimated delivery date of 23-June-22. Now that it is built it shows TBD underneath estimated delivery. The window sticker link popped up as well underneath the estimated delivery date, but it hasn't populated yet. Just some SA on the Ram Tracker webpage for all of us.

I'll check again in a couple of days and see if the window sticker link works and then contact MD to get a status update.
ram tracker built.jpg

SGTRAM

Reaction score
21d40f683f9a1615b5263804ae2064cd.jpg

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
Update to previous post - my window sticker populated this evening when I clicked the link on the RAM order tracker website. I also checked the cryptosticker webpage and it hasn't populated on that site yet.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Think they are using sales codes for pictures. If you ho do a build and price...this is the same pic I get at the end.

Andersen24

Reaction score
really. tires an everything. with luck I will be able to actually touch mine Fri PM.
Well if you do, we expect pics! Your color choice was my second choice. I went with the white and black since it matches my toy hauler to a 'T.' Excited for you man!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread