Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Order Tracker!

JimKIII

Reaction score
Just today I read that someone shunted a rail car full of Dos Equis and tequila into the Stellantis factory last week. Since then the factory has been under total lockdown and blackout due to the rowdy screaming party going on inside. Reports are that tools are being flung around, liqueur bottles smashed against machinery, slobbering rioters hammered to the gills are welding and bolting everything together in a haphazard frenzy, fires started in the paint shop and quickly doused by the spray from broken-necked beer bottles. The only visible clues as to what's actually going on inside regarding truck builds are the crazy mutant-like rigs coming out the finished door. So these goofy photos we're all howling about and making fun of may actually be what's going to be delivered. Hang on to your build sheets - you may need them when the dust settles and the hangovers fade.

Last edited:

Sstiller

Reaction score
Just today I read that someone shunted a rail car full of Dos Equis and tequila into the Stellantis factory last week. Since then the factory has been under total lockdown and blackout due to the rowdy screaming party going on inside. Reports are that tools are being flung around, liqueur bottles smashed against machinery, slobbering rioters hammered to the gills welding and bolting everything together in a haphazard frenzy, fires started in the paint shop and quickly doused by the spray from broken-necked beer bottles. The only visible clues as to what's actually going on inside regarding truck builds are the crazy mutant-like rigs coming out the finished door. So these goofy photos we're all howling about and making fun of may actually be what's going to be delivered. Hang on to your build sheets - you may need them when the dust settles and the hangovers fade.
This literally explains how they pick what to build and when and who gets shipped and who does not

drodegeb

Reaction score
If you look at the API response you can see the description to status code

Order Confirmed - C
Scheduled - D1
In Production - E
Vehicle Bult - KZ
Shipped - KZM
Delivered - KZX

Source:
{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},
{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},
{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"2022-xx-xx","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},
{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},
{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},
{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],
I've been digging and trying to find the api it's using. Do you have any information you can share on it?

Deltron

Reaction score
Yep, this makes sense.

Order Confirmed
2022-02-21

Scheduled
Jul-04-2022

In Production
2022-04-27

Vehicle Built
2022-04-28

Shipped
TBD

Delivered
TBD

cbrenthus

Reaction score
Yep, this makes sense.

Order Confirmed
2022-02-21

Scheduled
Jul-04-2022

In Production
2022-04-27

Vehicle Built
2022-04-28

Shipped
TBD

Delivered
TBD

Post a pic - looks like the date for "scheduled" is formatted wrong and is supposed to be 2022-04-07. But because someone messed up the format, it is translating to July 4 instead of April 7.

A similar thing happened to my wife and I recently - I sent her a delivery notification for a piece of furniture for 4/8/22. She has the Irish voice turned on in Siri and it told her the delivery would be August 8th, and she replied and asked why they weren't going to deliver until August. Took a few moments to figure out what was going on. ;)

chas0218

Reaction score
Man! you guys get a picture? Looks like I'll be driving around a big Ram emblem.Capture.PNG

Deltron

Reaction score
Post a pic - looks like the date for "scheduled" is formatted wrong and is supposed to be 2022-04-07. But because someone messed up the format, it is translating to July 4 instead of April 7.

A similar thing happened to my wife and I recently - I sent her a delivery notification for a piece of furniture for 4/8/22. She has the Irish voice turned on in Siri and it told her the delivery would be August 8th, and she replied and asked why they weren't going to deliver until August. Took a few moments to figure out what was going on. ;)
1653405403851.png

QuattroCS

Reaction score
@Deltron if you look at source code of the page you are in, you shoudl see lines similar to the ones below from @Bombaman . do you mind posting them?
Source:
{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},
{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},
{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"2022-xx-xx","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},
{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},
{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},
{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],

Deltron

Reaction score
@Deltron if you look at source code of the page you are in, you shoudl see lines similar to the ones below from @Bombaman . do you mind posting them?
I see nothing like that.

postscribe: {cancel: ƒ}
aLink: ""
accessKey: ""
attributeStyleMap: StylePropertyMap {size: 1}
attributes: NamedNodeMap {0: style, 1: class, style: style, class: class, length: 2}
autocapitalize: ""
autofocus: false
background: ""
baseURI: "https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyour...YASAAEgJ8rPD_BwE#/order-details/54122333/Wade"
bgColor: ""
childElementCount: 22
childNodes: NodeList(34) [iframe, text, noscript, text, div.gcss-page.gutter-theme-dark, script, link, script, text, script, text, script, text, script, text, script, text, script, text, script, div, text, script, text, script, text, iframe, script, iframe, text, script, script, div#disclosure-panel-wrapper, div#ispotdiv]
children: HTMLCollection(22) [iframe, noscript, div.gcss-page.gutter-theme-dark, script, link, script, script, script, script, script, script, script, div, script, script, iframe, script, iframe, script, script, div#disclosure-panel-wrapper, div#ispotdiv, __bkframe: iframe, disclosure-panel-wrapper: div#disclosure-panel-wrapper, ispotdiv: div#ispotdiv]
classList: DOMTokenList ['MainNavigation--sticky', value: 'MainNavigation--sticky']
className: "MainNavigation--sticky"
clientHeight: 3710
clientLeft: 0
clientTop: 0
clientWidth: 709
contentEditable: "inherit"
dataset: DOMStringMap {}
dir: ""
draggable: false
elementTiming: ""
enterKeyHint: ""
firstChild: iframe
firstElementChild: iframe
hidden: false
id: ""
innerHTML: "<iframe aria-hidden=\"true\" style=\"width: 1em;
innerText: "Skip To Main Content\nTRUCKS & VANS\nSHOPPING TOOLS\nRAM COMMERCIAL\nMENU\nMAIN MENU\nSkip To Main Navigation\nORDER STATUS\nVEHICLE BUILT\n\nYour vehicle has been built and will soon be shipped to your selected dealership.\n\nOrder Confirmed\n2022-02-21\nScheduled\nJul-04-2022\nIn Production\n2022-04-27\nVehicle Built\n2022-04-28\nShipped\nTBD\nDelivered\nTBD\nORDER NUMBER\n\n54122333\n\nVIN\n\n3C63RRJL6NG287290\n\nORDER PROCESSED\n\n2022-02-21\n\nESTIMATED DELIVERY\n\nTBD\n\nWindow Sticker\n(Open in a new window)\nVEHICLE\n\n3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD\n\nDEALERSHIP\n\nGRANGER MOTORS INC\n\n1708 Sycamore Street\nGranger IA 50109\n(515) 999-2224\n\n\nDealer Website\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\nContact Us\n(Open in a new window)\nSite Map\nCareers\n(Open in a new window)\nFind Your Country\n(Open in a new window)\nEspañol\nsearch\nSearch\n\nVEHICLES\n\nRam 1500 TRX\nRam 1500\nRam 1500 Classic\nRam 2500\nRam 3500\nRam Chassis Cab\nRam ProMaster City®\nRam ProMaster®\nRam Commercial\nAll Trucks & Vans\n\nSPECIAL EDITIONS\n\n2022 Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Laramie® G/T and Rebel® G/T Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn® BackCountry Edition\n2022 Ram TRX Ignition Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Limited (RAM)RED Edition\n2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn™ 10th Anniversary Edition\n2021 Ram Heavy Duty Limited Night Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve Editions\n\nRESEARCH\n\nBuild & Price\nCompare Models\nGet a Brochure\nUpfits\nWarranty\nSign Up for Updates\nCompetitive Compare\nRam Brand Trucks\n\nLOCATE\n\nSearch New Inventory\nStart Buying Process\n(Open in a new window)\nFind a Dealer\nSchedule a Test Drive\nCertified Pre-Owned Inventory\n(Open in a new window)\n\nCAPABILITY\n\nSafety & Security\nTowing & Payload\nEngine Performance\nUconnect® Systems\nEcoDiesel\nMultifunction Tailgate\n\nRAM WORLD\n\nRam Revolution\nRam Life\nRam Nation\nMerchandise\n(Open in a new window)\nRam Rewards Card\n(Open in a new window)\nPartners\n\nCOST\n\nView Incentives & "b

Deltron

Reaction score
Offers\nNational Incentives\nCalculate Payment\nFind Your Trade-In Value\nGet a Quote\n\nPRIVACY CENTER\n\nPrivacy Policy\n(Open in a new window)\nDo Not Sell My Personal Info\n(Open in a new window)\nCookie Settings\n\nLEGAL\n\nTerms of Use\nCopyright\nLegal, Safety and Trademark Information\nAccessibility\n(Open in a new window)\n\nOWNERS\n\nOwners Site Log In\n(Open in a new window)\nOwners Manuals & User Guides\n(Open in a new window)\nRegister My Vehicle\n(Open in a new window)\nRecall information\n(Open in a new window)\nEcoDiesel Settlement\n(Open in a new window)\nRam DrivePlusSM Mastercard®\n(Open in a new window)\nVehicle Order Tracking\n\nFOLLOW US\n\nVisit Ram on Instagram\nVisit Ram on YouTube\nVisit Ram on Twitter\nVisit Ram on Facebook\nVisit Ram on LinkedIn\nVisit Ram on Tiktok\n\nSUPPORT\n\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\nCHRYSLER\n(Open in a new window)\nDODGE\n(Open in a new window)\nJEEP®\n(Open in a new window)\nRAM\n(Open in a new window)\nMOPAR®\n(Open in a new window)\nFIAT®\n(Open in a new window)\nALFA ROMEO\n(Open in a new window)\nFCA FLEET\n(Open in a new window)\n©2022 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved.\nChrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Wagoneer, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.\nALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.\n\n*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.\n\nFCA US LLC strives to ensure that its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on www.ramtrucks.com, please email our Ram Customer Care or call 1-866-726-4636, for further assistance or to report a problem. Access to https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/ is subject to FCA US LLC’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use."
inputMode: ""
isConnected: true
isContentEditable: false
lang: ""
lastChild: div#ispotdiv
lastElementChild: div#ispotdiv
link: ""
localName: "body"
namespaceURI: "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
nodeName: "BODY"
nodeType: 1
nonce: ""
offsetHeight: 3710
offsetLeft: 0
offsetTop: 0
offsetWidth: 709
onerror: ƒ i()
outerHTML: "<body style=\"height: auto;\" class=\"MainNavigat
outerText: "Skip To Main Content\nTRUCKS & VANS\nSHOPPING TOOLS\nRAM COMMERCIAL\nMENU\nMAIN MENU\nSkip To Main Navigation\nORDER STATUS\nVEHICLE BUILT\n\nYour vehicle has been built and will soon be shipped to your selected dealership.\n\nOrder Confirmed\n2022-02-21\nScheduled\nJul-04-2022\nIn Production\n2022-04-27\nVehicle Built\n2022-04-28\nShipped\nTBD\nDelivered\nTBD\nORDER NUMBER\n\n54122333\n\nVIN\n\n3C63RRJL6NG287290\n\nORDER PROCESSED\n\n2022-02-21\n\nESTIMATED DELIVERY\n\nTBD\n\nWindow Sticker\n(Open in a new window)\nVEHICLE\n\n3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD\n\nDEALERSHIP\n\nGRANGER MOTORS INC\n\n1708 Sycamore Street\nGranger IA 50109\n(515) 999-2224\n\n\nDealer Website\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\nContact Us\n(Open in a new window)\nSite Map\nCareers\n(Open in a new window)\nFind Your Country\n(Open in a new window)\nEspañol\nsearch\nSearch\n\nVEHICLES\n\nRam 1500 TRX\nRam 1500\nRam 1500 Classic\nRam 2500\nRam 3500\nRam Chassis Cab\nRam ProMaster City®\nRam ProMaster®\nRam Commercial\nAll Trucks & Vans\n\nSPECIAL EDITIONS\n\n2022 Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Laramie® G/T and Rebel® G/T Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn® BackCountry Edition\n2022 Ram TRX Ignition Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Limited (RAM)RED Edition\n2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn™ 10th Anniversary Edition\n2021 Ram Heavy Duty Limited Night Edition\n2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve Editions\n\nRESEARCH\n\nBuild & Price\nCompare Models\nGet a Brochure\nUpfits\nWarranty\nSign Up for Updates\nCompetitive Compare\nRam Brand Trucks\n\nLOCATE\n\nSearch New Inventory\nStart Buying Process\n(Open in a new window)\nFind a Dealer\nSchedule a Test Drive\nCertified Pre-Owned Inventory\n(Open in a new window)\n\nCAPABILITY\n\nSafety & Security\nTowing & Payload\nEngine Performance\nUconnect® Systems\nEcoDiesel\nMultifunction Tailgate\n\nRAM WORLD\n\nRam Revolution\nRam Life\nRam Nation\nMerchandise\n(Open in a new window)\nRam Rewards Card\n(Open in a new window)\nPartners\n\nCOST\n\nView Incentives & Offers\nNational Incentives\nCalculate Payment\nFind Your Trade-In Value\nGet a Quote\n\nPRIVACY CENTER\n\nPrivacy Policy\n(Open in a new window)\nDo Not Sell My Personal Info\n(Open in a new window)\nCookie Settings\n\nLEGAL\n\nTerms of Use\nCopyright\nLegal, Safety and Trademark Information\nAccessibility\n(Open in a new window)\n\nOWNERS\n\nOwners Site Log In\n(Open in a new window)\nOwners Manuals & User Guides\n(Open in a new window)\nRegister My Vehicle\n(Open in a new window)\nRecall information\n(Open in a new window)\nEcoDiesel Settlement\n(Open in a new window)\nRam DrivePlusSM Mastercard®\n(Open in a new window)\nVehicle Order Tracking\n\nFOLLOW US\n\nVisit Ram on Instagram\nVisit Ram on YouTube\nVisit Ram on Twitter\nVisit Ram on Facebook\nVisit Ram on LinkedIn\nVisit Ram on Tiktok\n\nSUPPORT\n\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\n(Open in a new window)\nCHRYSLER\n(Open in a new window)\nDODGE\n(Open in a new window)\nJEEP®\n(Open in a new window)\nRAM\n(Open in a new window)\nMOPAR®\n(Open in a new window)\nFIAT®\n(Open in a new window)\nALFA ROMEO\n(Open in a new window)\nFCA FLEET\n(Open in a new window)\n©2022 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved.\nChrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Wagoneer, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.\nALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.\n\n*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.\n\nFCA US LLC strives to ensure that its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on www.ramtrucks.com, please email our Ram Customer Care or call 1-866-726-4636, for further assistance or to report a problem. Access to https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/ is subject to FCA US LLC’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use."
ownerDocument: document
parentElement: html
parentNode: html
part: DOMTokenList [value: '']
previousElementSibling: head
previousSibling: text
scrollHeight: 3710
scrollLeft: 0
scrollTop: 0
scrollWidth: 709
slot: ""
spellcheck: true
style: CSSStyleDeclaration {0: 'height', accentColor: '', additiveSymbols: '', alignContent: '', alignItems: '', alignSelf: '', …}
tabIndex: -1
tagName: "BODY"
text: ""
textContent: "\n\n<iframe src=\"https://www.googletagmanager.co
title: ""
translate: true
vLink: ""
virtualKeyboardPolicy: "

QuattroCS

Reaction score
@Deltron you can edit your posts
use https://pastebin.com/ to paste large amounts of text
in firefox line 94 in page source basically showed the code behind the scenes on the page

and it had this for mine
"c":{"status":"ORDER CONFIRMED","statusDescription":"Your order has been received, and your vehicle will be scheduled soon to move into production."}
"d1":{"status":"SCHEDULED","statusDescription":"Your order has been scheduled for assembly."}
"e":{"status":"IN PRODUCTION","statusDescription":"Factory technicians are currently building your vehicle. Once assembly is complete, your vehicle will be prepared for shipping. "}
"kz":{"status":"BUILT","statusDescription":"Your vehicle has been built and will soon be shipped to your selected dealership."}
"kzm":{"status":"SHIPPED","statusDescription":"Your vehicle has been shipped and is on its way to your selected dealership."}
"kzl":{"status":"SHIPPED","statusDescription":"Your vehicle has been shipped and on its way to your selected dealership."}
"kzx":{"status":"DELIVERED","statusDescription":"Your vehicle has been delivered to the dealership you selected. Please contact the dealership for further information."}}

Deltron

Reaction score
OK, then you tell me where it is in the text I just posted. That's why I posted the entire thing.

drodegeb

Reaction score
I dug into it a bit and found this, change to include your VON and last name:

It will provide you with the raw data for the different stages, along with build info and dealer info. I'm planning to put together a script I can run on my computer to send me an update if something changes. If you do the same, set a limit to how often you run it, I'm not sure if they have any limits, or ways to block if it's run too often.

Deltron

Reaction score

It will provide you with the raw data for the different stages, along with build info and dealer info. I'm planning to put together a script I can run on my computer to send me an update if something changes. If you do the same, set a limit to how often you run it, I'm not sure if they have any limits, or ways to block if it's run too often.
That yields this whatever it means:

{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-02-21","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-07","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-27","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-28","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD","modelYear":"2022","vin":"3C63RRJL6NG287290","von":"54122333","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"D28P92","cllp":"2TH","image":""},"dealerDetails":{"name":"Granger Motors Inc","address":"1708 Sycamore Street","city":"Granger","state":"IA","zip":"50109","phoneNumber":"5159992224","lat":"+04175770","longitude":"-09382450","dealerWebsiteUrl":"https://www.grangermotors.com"}}

QuattroCS

Reaction score

Nice, i like the formating as well

QuattroCS

Reaction score
That yields this whatever it means:

{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-02-21","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-07","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-27","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-28","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD","modelYear":"2022","vin":"3C63RRJL6NG287290","von":"54122333","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"D28P92","cllp":"2TH","image":""},"dealerDetails":{"name":"Granger Motors Inc","address":"1708 Sycamore Street","city":"Granger","state":"IA","zip":"50109","phoneNumber":"5159992224","lat":"+04175770","longitude":"-09382450","dealerWebsiteUrl":"https://www.grangermotors.com"}}
Perfect, its like @cbrenthus said teh formatting for the display in that field is wrong
C - Order Confirmed - 2022-02-21
D1 - Scheduled - 2022-04-07
E - In Production - 2022-04-27
KZ - Vehicle Built - 2022-04-28
KZM - Shipped -
KZX - Delivered -

Deltron

Reaction score
Perfect, its like @cbrenthus said teh formatting for the display in that field is wrong
C - Order Confirmed - 2022-02-21
D1 - Scheduled - 2022-04-07
E - In Production - 2022-04-27
KZ - Vehicle Built - 2022-04-28
KZM - Shipped -
KZX - Delivered -
The dealer says it's in KZLD.

Users who are viewing this thread