Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modifying the HO 6.7L?

love2build

Reaction score
I dropped in an AFE dry drop in replacement filter more so I could save a few bucks and wash the filter as opposed to keep buying replacements. It should pay for itself within the year. Used to do the whole CAI routine back in the day before all the emissions stuff on these things. Not really worth much these days. In the end if it works for you then it works for you. Cheers!

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
I'm running the emissions intact CTT tunes, keeps the EGR closed and no longer uses DEF, truck still regens just uses no DEF plus I'm not circulating all those exhaust gasses and crap back through my motor.
Stock exhaust and intake, all stock except the tune, I'm running on level 2 tune on #3 fueling and I'm getting 20 -21 mpg if I keep it under 75.
20 3500 SRW HO with Aisin

RV_Goose

Reaction score
I'm running the emissions intact CTT tunes, keeps the EGR closed and no longer uses DEF, truck still regens just uses no DEF plus I'm not circulating all those exhaust gasses and crap back through my motor.
Stock exhaust and intake, all stock except the tune, I'm running on level 2 tune on #3 fueling and I'm getting 20 -21 mpg if I keep it under 75.
Highly interested. But their website doesn't mention 2020 RAM trucks. Guess I'll call.

kpecks

Reaction score
Where is this snow plug? I want to hear some turbo whistle....

gimmie11s

Reaction score

This is where you would go to order https://ordtuning.ca/shop
I'm using the EZ Lynk as the means to load the tunes and monitor parameters.
Top Gun Diesel can get you hooked up, give him a call.. https://topgundieselperformance.com/

Good info, thanks for sharing. That mpg, if accurate, is impressive on an HO.

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
Here is my average at a little over 300 miles on the tank, 50\50 mix of interstate and 2 lane driving in WV, so certainly not flat land but I was keeping my foot out of it and setting the cruise at 75 on the interstate.

Attachments

• IMG_5951[1].JPG
    IMG_5951[1].JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 102

Users who are viewing this thread