Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile app broken

mountainears

Reaction score
Besides Facebook where can we push this issue? I pay a subscription for Tapatalk that I will cancel as it is doing me no good. Honestly I’d rather have this work again because the app is way better than interfacing via a web browser. It is unfortunate that this has been going on for so long and we should be able to push some feedback back to them.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
217809cbdbd9630f7a2ea7f5339db8a8.jpg

I guys, thanks to the mod team for bringing this to my attention. Tapatalk seems to be working just fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southern_yank

Reaction score

I guys, thanks to the mod team for bringing this to my attention. Tapatalk seems to be working just fine now.

Working on this end too!

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

mountainears

Reaction score

Finally, it’s working!

Appreciate the fix but why so long? Is there a better way to get things like this looked at?

mountainears

Reaction score
Man, I forgot how much better keeping up with the forums is with the mobile app. So much better!

ClawSS

Reaction score
I just received an email not related to this site, but to another forum using Tapatalk that they were abandoning their usage and pushing users to a web version of the forum or Fora Communities app on iphone or android.

mountainears

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of Fora personally. This app is good when it works, which has been most of the time until this incident

ClawSS

Reaction score
I understand, but it seems that due to the new Tapatalk ownership, other forums are dropping their support / allowance of Tapatalk interaction. Not saying it happened here, just saying it is happening. I received this letter from the LXForum:

We originally granted Tapatalk access to our forum in order to provide a better mobile experience for our members. Last month, Tapatalk notified us that they are changing ownership. After reviewing their service, other forums’ experiences, and member feedback, we have decided to wind down Tapatalk’s access to LX Forums Forum on Sep 21, 2023. This means that LX Forums Forum will no longer be available on Tapatalk after that date.

Please note that your account information and password have not changed. If you need to reset your password, you may request a new password here.

We realize that some of you use Tapatalk regularly, and apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatives include the mobile web view of the forum and the Fora app, which is available for iOS and Android

Thank you for your continued support of LX Forums Forum. If you have questions, feel free to DM us on the forum.

– The LX Forums Forum team

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I think ya'll got lucky that Jared fixed Tapa - for now. Its days here and across the brand sites are numbered per Jared.

@Admin

mountainears

Reaction score
That’s a bummer. Will be interesting to hear if they replace it with anything.

The biggest feature I like about it compared to other forum tools is it has a reader across all forums within a site that just shows you unread posts and you can quickly mark them all read. Makes it easy to scan for any posts of interest across the forums.

mountainears

Reaction score
I guess I’ll stop my annual membership to Tapatalk if it is going away. Don’t want to pay for something I can’t use.

Users who are viewing this thread